1 594 595 596 597 598 Previous Next 6,020 Replies Latest reply: May 30, 2013 12:07 AM by kastro187420 Go to original post RSS
  • 5,950. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    kastro187420

ChestSplittah wrote:

I have about 6 days played so far on it. I'm doing fairly well besides battling these horrible headaches and sinus problems.

If it makes you feel better, I've been dealing with those same problems for the last 2 days now. What made it worse was the fact that I caught Strep Throat the day before those other issues creeped up on me

• 5,951. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    teanah

kastro187420 wrote:

ChestSplittah wrote:

I have about 6 days played so far on it. I'm doing fairly well besides battling these horrible headaches and sinus problems.

If it makes you feel better, I've been dealing with those same problems for the last 2 days now. What made it worse was the fact that I caught Strep Throat the day before those other issues creeped up on me

It's strange, that's making its way around our office too. It sucks! It just takes one and you can assume you will be sick within the week's end

• 5,952. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    kastro187420

teanah wrote:

kastro187420 wrote:

ChestSplittah wrote:

It's strange, that's making its way around our office too. It sucks! It just takes one and you can assume you will be sick within the week's end

Yeah, that seems to be how it works. Fortunately, I think I've managed to infect the rest of the people in my house too, so I'm not alone in my suffering. Misery loves company afterall.

Fortunately it doesn't last long though, a couple days at most. Hope you don't catch it too!

• 5,953. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    ChestSplittah

That sucks. I want to go to the hospital at times. I haven't really been able to play any CoD. I've played about 10 minutes over this 3 day weekend.

• 5,954. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    ChestSplittah

teanah wrote:

ChestSplittah wrote:

I'll insert a choice. My son, nephews, myself and various others would battle it out on any map in MW2, with nothing but shotguns. It's fast paced, isn't over ridden with kill streaks. Remove Assassin as a perk useable.

By the way.. How have you been Teanah?

MW2 map? We have TERMINAL (*edited-- sorry don't know where my head was at) in MW3... do you usually play private matches?

I'm good! Just keeping busy and active. What about you? Playing Black Ops 2?

Those Shotgun only matches were all private and or Split screen. Awesome fun, promotes major competition. Who can be the fastest and agile to get that kill first.

• 5,955. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    maccabi

teanah wrote:

kastro187420 wrote:

ChestSplittah wrote:

There is obviously not enough pea juice being drunk in iw towers..

• 5,956. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    teanah

maccabi wrote:

teanah wrote:

kastro187420 wrote:

ChestSplittah wrote:

We got that stuff in large quantities!!

• 5,957. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    kastro187420

teanah wrote:

maccabi wrote:

We got that stuff in large quantities!!

So does that mean Maccabi was right? If you're not drinking enough of it, it would explain why there's such large quantities still....

• 5,958. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    vims1990

Teanah, if I may add to Maccabi's "future games idea" board.....can I please request that we never see deathstreaks ever again?

Would be greatly appreciated

• 5,959. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    otisman666

Yeah?  Work in the healthcare industry and then you will really know what it's like being sick all the time.  Traveling of Hospitals and Nursing Homes up and down the East Coast all week is bad enough, but then you have to be on air planes with all the other sick people....

If you guys have some of that juice in reserve, send it my way.