13 Replies Latest reply: Mar 18, 2013 6:56 PM by Shredder2468 RSS

My pet peeve...

Megadog14

For some reason, im REALLY annoyed whenever someone says nuketown 2025 zombies instead of nuketown zombies... It seems small, but its annoying when someone goes around using it as proof that Moon happened in 2025 rather than the 60's.

• Re: My pet peeve...
    GulfCoastGirl

Megadog14 wrote:

For some reason, im REALLY annoyed whenever someone says nuketown 2025 zombies instead of nuketown zombies...

Well if they are referring to the 1st DLC map from BO2.... it is called Nuketown 2025 so I don't know why you'd get annoyed at someone referring to it by its actual name?????

Megadog14

Nuketown Zombies is based on Nuketown from BO1 multiplayer. Nuketown 2025 is the remake in BO2 multiplayer.

redx165

I feel the same way.

~THE NOOB KILLER

GulfCoastGirl

Megadog14 wrote:

Nuketown Zombies is based on Nuketown from BO1 multiplayer. Nuketown 2025 is the remake in BO2 multiplayer.

Yeah but the people who made the re-make  titled it: Nuketown 2025.... that IS the name of the new map.

While the original Nuketown went for more of a 1950s vibe, the new map is now meant to represent a "Model Home of the Future" for 2025.

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Nuketown_2025

I guess I just don't see why you would be annoyed by people calling the map by the name the makers gave it

redx165

Nuketown 2025 is base on the future.
          Nuketown Zombies is based on Black Ops 1 1960's era or so.

~THE NOOB KILLER

GulfCoastGirl

redx165 wrote:

Nuketown 2025 is base on the future.
            Nuketown Zombies is based on Black Ops 1 1960's era or so.

~THE NOOB KILLER

Not sure why you posted that... I just posted the same thing.  So the new map is called Nuketown 2025.... why would it be annoying to have people use its correct name? 

I understand... it's  a remake of an old map.... but the new one  is named Nuketown 2025.

Megadog14

The new map in multiplayer IS nuketown 2025, but Nuketown zombies is based on the old nuketown.

redx165

I don't think you understand what I'm talking about. Nuketown 2025 is MP only. It's its own DLC. Nuketown Zombies is based around the 1960's which is why it looks like the 1960s but with a Nuke that went off.

We're just tried of people calling Nuketown Zombies, Nuketown 2025 Zombies.

~THE NOOB KILLER

Erijian_Aruseus

I'm dying from laughter from this thread. You're correct, absolutely, but this is a little..Eh.

Shredder2468

I'm Easy Answer. I Can Easily Answer Any Question Or Mix Up You People Have:

Tonight: Nuketown VS. The Zombies Version.

Well it's quite easy people.

Nuketown the original for Black Ops 1 is set in the 1960's.

Nuketown Zombies in the original Nuketown (The one set in the 1960's) zombified.

Nuketown 2025 is the original Nuketown set in 2025.

Nuketown 2025 is one of it's kind. It is not zombified in any way. YET!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You For Joining Me, Easy Answer, On My Show Tonight.

mister_z

ya know what pisses me off.. when people call all cereal Cheerios.. You want some Cheerios.. No I dont like Cheerios.. then they come back with a Bowl Froot Loops.. Uh.. you didn't say Froot loops you said Cheerios.. Because.. I'll f**k some Froot Loops up.. ya feel me.. but I know where your coming from Bro..

nuke town zombies really was put there to fill in part of a story the decided on nuke town as it was such a big hit. but nuke town 2025 on the other hand just doesnt work for me.