2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 20, 2013 12:09 AM by frtthunderpants RSS

COD MW3 NO LONGER PLAYABLE

frtthunderpants

This game is no longer playable, there are so many people playing with hacks and mods and playbots that it is impossible to report them all, a patch is needed to kill this, I always ranked in the top 3 very often no1 in the games I played now I am in the bottom 3 and nothing has changed I have only become a better player, developers need to wise up and check communities and forums for hacks released to stop affecting honest players game experiences!

• Re: COD MW3 NO LONGER PLAYABLE

I mean, I havent really encountered any hacks or mods, just people with really good connection, and of course really good luck.

Whenever I am killed, most of the time it is either because my weapon cannot shoot that far, i was killed from behind, or i was simply headshotted. I mean of course sometimes i miss my mark, but that is how i am killed.

Sometimes, things just dont go right for you in a game, and yes it is the mechanics. But when things go right, it is because of the mechanics as well. Sometimes you miss people and sometimes people get very, very, VERY lucky with their kills. It has happened to me since i started playing CoD back in 08'. Most of the time it's either connection or luck. Sometimes it's because of the players skill.

I actually find this game very playable, although sometimes it can get pretty bad, but so can every video game.

• Re: COD MW3 NO LONGER PLAYABLE
      frtthunderpants

Well let me add this I play COD black ops 2 and both have about the same amount of hours played, MW3 maybe a few more and my KD ratio and overall progress is definately better on Black Ops where mods are better controled. I see this daily on MW3 small caliber guns at majot distances with head shots constantly it's days are numbered unless developers start checking on it.