4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 24, 2013 9:52 AM by RedDog125 RSS

Mw3 wii hackers

i like play mw3 good without hacker but those hacker ahhh i want to play without hacker because you death every time you see they.

• Re: Mw3 wii hackers

Hackers make this game unfair and pointless, sully it's people who suck at the game. But some hackers do things to improve the game, for instance my mate makes sure everyone can speak to each other no matter what team people are on, but hacking in my eyes is anoying -.-

I have to disagree that hackers do things to improve the game.  Part of being on a team is communication.  To listen of the other team serves no purpose.  Granted if they are hacking, you can hear them talking about it but that only pisses me off to hear them admit to hacking.  I find it annoying that when I get on to Hard Core TDM and there may only be about 100 on line, and almost every lobby has know hackers I can't get in to a fair match.

Hackers make this game unfair and pointless, sully it's people who suck at the game. But some hackers do things to improve the game, for instance my mate makes sure everyone can speak to each other no matter what team people are on, but hacking in my eyes is anoying -.-

Double post fail. People given up on trying to fix hacking in the Wii.