4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 21, 2013 3:34 PM by frats74 RSS

Is there anyway to reset my stats and level?

Hi, I recently played in a hacked game in domination.   I did not realize the game was hacked until I killed another player and I got an unsual amount of XP.   After I left the game, I checked my stats and equipment and I noticed I had jumped up numerous levels.  Not only that, but I went from Level 5 to level 18.

I don't want this EXP that was granted from this hacked game.  My problem with this is the fact that not only did I earn my levels unfairly, but I lost out on numerous chances to upgrade the EXP on my weapons and equipment.   Not only that, I just feel uncomfortable with the idea of playing with levels that I got through a hacked game.  I would rather restart and do it the right way.

I'm playing on a PS3 if that helps.

• Re: Is there anyway to reset my stats and level?
    frats74

Caryslan wrote:

Hi, I recently played in a hacked game in domination.   I did not realize the game was hacked until I killed another player and I got an unsual amount of XP.   After I left the game, I checked my stats and equipment and I noticed I had jumped up numerous levels.  Not only that, but I went from Level 5 to level 18.

I don't want this EXP that was granted from this hacked game.  My problem with this is the fact that not only did I earn my levels unfairly, but I lost out on numerous chances to upgrade the EXP on my weapons and equipment.   Not only that, I just feel uncomfortable with the idea of playing with levels that I got through a hacked game.  I would rather restart and do it the right way.

I'm playing on a PS3 if that helps.

Your honesty is appreciated, but the only ways to reset stats would be to either: Prestige to 20th and unlock the feature to Reset Stats and use a Prestige Token, or Violate Activision's Banning Policy by Boosting, Hacking, cheating, etc...

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Banning-Policy/?l=en_US&c=Game _Title%3AAll&fs=Search&pn=1

It's their call if they will Reset you or not.

Don't join any more Private Matches.