4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 22, 2013 11:31 PM by ZombieKillnChik RSS

Clan Member Enlisted in EVERY competetions

I was looking at my competitions one day and my clan was enlisted in 18 of the 20 competetions on the list. My clan doesn't have Modern Warfare 3 so the last ones for that game were unlisted. But... it looked like someone accidentally enlisted us ni the Modern Warfare and then stopped enlisting in those. However, it looks like it wasn't a glitch and SOMEOONE did it.

>>>>>>>>>>To The Point:<<<<<<<<<<<<

I need to know if there is a way to find out who enlisted my clan in competitions?

I also need to know, if there is a way to make it so that only the clan leader can enlist in competitions. Like maybe that should be in the next update for Elite or something.

Anyway, I don't want my clan to look bad because we can't play in some of the competetions that are enlisted so....

>>>>>>>>>>>>To The Other Point:<<<<<<<<<<<

Is my clan going to be kicked off of Elite just because we can't play in some of the competitions???  And.. is there a way to unenlist in competitions?

• Re: Clan Member Enlisted in EVERY competetions
    frats74

ZombieKillnChik wrote:

I was looking at my competitions one day and my clan was enlisted in 18 of the 20 competetions on the list. My clan doesn't have Modern Warfare 3 so the last ones for that game were unlisted. But... it looked like someone accidentally enlisted us ni the Modern Warfare and then stopped enlisting in those. However, it looks like it wasn't a glitch and SOMEOONE did it.

>>>>>>>>>>To The Point:<<<<<<<<<<<<

I need to know if there is a way to find out who enlisted my clan in competitions?

Only the Clan Leader can Enlist the Clan in Ops and Challenges.

ZombieKillnChik wrote:

I also need to know, if there is a way to make it so that only the clan leader can enlist in competitions. Like maybe that should be in the next update for Elite or something.

It's already that way.

ZombieKillnChik wrote:

Anyway, I don't want my clan to look bad because we can't play in some of the competetions that are enlisted so....

Don't worry about it.

ZombieKillnChik wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>>To The Other Point:<<<<<<<<<<<

Is my clan going to be kicked off of Elite just because we can't play in some of the competitions???

No. Your Clan won't be Kicked Out of Elite.

ZombieKillnChik wrote:

And.. is there a way to unenlist in competitions?

No. There is no way to Unenlist. It's won't hurt of affect your Clan.

**Sometimes, I've noticed that my Clan is enlisted in ALL Clan Ops and Challenges for both MW3 and BO2, when I know that can't be because I don't play BO2; it's some kind of Glitch.