15 Replies Latest reply: Mar 23, 2013 9:58 PM by Ramsay1999 RSS

Patch?!

Do you guys got any info about patches for this game for account hopping

• Re: Patch?!

I thought they were totally done patching black ops since May of 2011.

No Black Ops is done with patches, no more.

Ok I tried to make a different thread for this but it didnt actually upload it so here we go. I KNOW this WILL NOT happen, but wouldnt it be awesome if because there are so many people playing black ops now than ever before if (3arc) decided to patch in the callsigns that we didnt get? Even if that was all it was that would be awesome IMO. Then i would have something more to work towards. What you guys think?

yes but remember, they still need Activision's permission to release the content. Activision and Nintendo dont get along too well because when Black Ops came out it crashed the Wiis and all AND not only that the RAM limitations are a problem... Good thought but not gonna happen :/

Padiego

Rofl, they barely kept MW3 patched..........there's no way BO is gonna get patched.

It's corrupted

AxY7

A Patch was relaced in 2011, talking about, a friend of my, can not download de patch, it freeze, that's strange beause I don't have any problem. Some idea? The problem it's online when he try to play online.

Yeah i got the same problem i cant go online it says no re-download or downloadable patch available or something like that and that counts for mw3 to...

very weird i paid 50€ on those games about a year ago and i think its a scam because they removed the patch....

Was hoping they would patch everything so I could go back and recode it all :'o

This will prevent most of the hops.

Cant get hopped or deranked

* 214B5A98 01000001

* 48010000 014BC638

* 12000000 00010000

* E0000000 80008000

Patch this in by loading it in with GeckOS from HBC. Questions? Google is your friend.

Ramsay1999

It said we would let us know about dlc a 2 years and nothing:(