5 Replies Latest reply: Mar 25, 2013 1:39 PM by ogmantis RSS

Looking to join a clan on BO2 (PS3)..

Hey i'm looking to join a clan on Black Ops 2. Currently have a 1.10 KDR. I've been playing League games lately and am rated 4th in silver division. Message me or add me as a friend and we can go from there. thanks!

Anthony

PS3 user: Fyreant

• Re: Looking to join a clan on BO2 (PS3)..

PS3 CLAN RECRUITING! WE ARE "TEAM IS EVERYTHING" (xTI3)

WE ARE RECRUITING MORE MEMBERS FOR OUR CLAN/TEAM

WE PLAY ALL TYPE OF GAMES MODES (PRIMARILY OBJECTIVE)

WE RARELY LOSE

WE ARE LOOKING FOR PLAYERS WITH GOOD COMMUNICATION AND GUN SKILLS

AND THAT ARE COMMITTED AND ACTIVE!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN PLEASE GO TO www.teamiseverything.wix.com/signup

and sign up for your tryout!

**WE DO TRYOUTS ONLY TO MAKE SURE WERE NOT LETTING VERY BAD PLAYERS IN**

**WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT K/D WE CARE ABOUT SKILLS AND COMMUNICATION*

*WE ALSO DO TRYOUTS BECAUSE IF YOU TRYOUT IT SHOWS THAT YOU ARE ACTUALLY COMMITTED TO BEING IN A CLANTEAM*

(*PLEASE FILL OUT THE SIGN UP SHEET AND AFTER A FEW HOURS CHECK YOUR EMAIL YOU WILL RECIVE A MESSAGE WITH AVAILBLE TRYOUT SESIONS*)

PS: WE ALSO HAVE A MLG (gamebattles) TEAM IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED!

ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNES MESSAGE ME

MY PSN: xXCYAB_MIGJOMELI

THANK YOU!

Dark Apocalypse Gaming is now looking for new players to come and be a part of our gaming family. Our current roster consists of players around the world. If you are looking for a competitive but friendly environment then you have found the right place.

www.dagclan.com

[IMG]

-- A brief history of our clan --

Dark Apocalypse Gaming is a very close group of gaming fanatics that came together in the Spring of 2011. The founders of the clan have been playing together for almost 5 years now and wanted to create the ultimate atmosphere for gamers with the same passion. We mostly play the CoD series but we love gaming in general. We want to provide a place for others who are likeminded to be able to hang out, have fun, and talk about Call of Duty or any game related topics. For some it’s a place to escape. We are an 18+ clan with a wide variety of ages groups. We are a no drama no bullshit clan. We do not allow hacking cheating or even glitching… “*****, Aint nobody got time for that!”

-- What you can expect from our clan --

If you decide to give us a try you can expect a fair evaluation from our Initiation Officers and Leaders. We feel we cannot get a good grasp on you as a personality as well as a gamer by just letting you in. You will be in the evaluation period for a MINIMUM of 10 Days.

We also have many things going on around the clock within our organization. When applying you can expect to see these things for you upon acceptance.

-- What we expect from you, the recruit --

We expect maturity at all times, whether it be in game or on the forum. We do not tolerate drama and do not tolerate immaturity of any nature. Of course we all have fun and make jokes, but immaturity is a major turn-off in any aspect of the world. We also have a fully functional forum at your disposal. We expect that you remain an integral part of this experience as it helps grow relationships with your fellow future clan members. We love to hear your opinion on any matter, and this is a great way to do so. We want your input!!!

We sincerely hope you consider applying to be in our clan. Just remember, if you want to have the most fun in online-gaming, join Dark Apocalypse Gaming today!! Please visit the below link now to signup and start your evals!

www.dagclan.com

Referrer – Alan_hmfc_91 (clan IO/Recruiter)

The-Slayer

D3aTh-Br1Ng3Rz

is now recruiting, we don't care about k/d or mics!

Clan link:https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/5640545

http://www.facebook.com/d3ath.br1ng3rz - Our Facebook page

https://twitter.com/D3aThBr1Ng3Rz - Our Twitter page

We play all CODs availiable on PS3

We are growing fast ad have very skilful players

PS3, Exceptions are possible by sending a message on Facebook or Twitter

ogmantis

Need to know your age please.