1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 296 Replies Latest reply: Apr 4, 2013 12:25 PM by BFBR Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
  • 30. Re: UPRISING is the new DLC... Its no Fake!
    Sharted1ce

dude i saw when you first posted this and now theres like 6 new topics about dlc uprising when u search black ops dlc 2 uprising. charlieintel is reporting that call of duty wiki and some mrdalek youtuber discovered it. they are even using your first pic. they jacking ur thunder dude! and all this news came after you posted this accoeding to time stamps

• 31. Re: UPRISING is the new DLC... Its no Fake!
    BFBR

Yeah, i saw this... It's sad but what can i do? Nothing... tight? They stolen me but the guys of this forum saw me post the pic... the guys of this forum saw me create this discussion. But like i said before in this post, there's nothing i cas do right now

• 32. Re: UPRISING is the new DLC... Its no Fake!
    maccabi

Sharted1ce wrote:

dude i saw when you first posted this and now theres like 6 new topics about dlc uprising when u search black ops dlc 2 uprising. charlieintel is reporting that call of duty wiki and some mrdalek youtuber discovered it. they are even using your first pic. they jacking ur thunder dude! and all this news came after you posted this accoeding to time stamps

Actually.. not true the "leak" was known about hours before numbnuts posted here with yet another rehashed post.

I know for fact charlieintel had been messaged about it a good few hours before he even posted it on here as i was chatting to them after i mentioned it on twitter..again long before he posted on here They decided not to run with the story until a few other sites youtubers did too.. . Yes you can make an arguement they stole your photo if its yours but in all honest you just copied what someone else had done im guessing reading it on another site before posting here but its just a screengrab of code not like a leaked poster of something.

Maybe next time the op will have the sense to REMOVE the links from the address bar of what he was reading viewing before taking a screengrab

• 33. Re: UPRISING is the new DLC... Its no Fake!
    BFBR

Hi Se7ensinners, it's no possible to modify a original post, but here's you proof.

• 34. Re: UPRISING is the new DLC... Its no Fake!
    BFBR

You belive if you want bro, i know that screengrab is mine, in the first mensage i said i was Brazilian, and look at the side of the clock of the windown... PT (Portuguese) is the language that we spoke here. Look at the tabs open in my google chrome, there all in portuguese (or most of then).

• 35. Re: UPRISING is the new DLC... Its no Fake!
    Sharted1ce

i was goimg by timestamps of the search results i did, they all came after his post including charlieintel. not saying what you are saying is untrue as i dont do the whole Twatter, i mean Twitter thing, but no twitter results showed up in my google search like they do for other black ops 2 info, actually someone had Uprising as the name of it it in early March but with bogus content thats pixelated and was an obvious troll post. charlieintels update came almost an hr after his post, thats what i was getting it. may have had the info but didnt put it out right away, not arguing it was just an observation i made after refreshing my original search a few times and each time new claims with newer timestamps came up after his thread first appeared in my original search of black ops 2 dlc 2 uprising.

• 36. Re: UPRISING is the new DLC... Its no Fake!
    maccabi

BFBR wrote:

You belive if you want bro, i know that screengrab is mine, in the first mensage i said i was Brazilian, and look at the side of the clock of the windown... PT (Portuguese) is the language that we spoke here. Look at the tabs open in my google chrome, there all in portuguese (or most of then).

again im not disputing the screengrab is yours, my point is you arent breaking a leak you're rehashing an already known about thing.

you cant ***** they stole your thunder in breaking it but past being the first i think on here to post it you werent the first we all knew about it hours earlier.

if you're that bothered about the screenshot and your 15mins of fame you lost out on ill ask charlieintel to credit your name on the screenshot

• 37. Re: UPRISING is the new DLC... Its no Fake!
    Sharted1ce

my response to you was before you edited your response to me and added more info. again not arguing just pointimg out that my response is to your original response to me.

• 38. Re: UPRISING is the new DLC... Its no Fake!
    kkiller14

Hello - Keshav (@KeshavB11) here from charlieINTEL.com -

We got our tips from other people, and we were more than aware about the 'Uprising' name many hours before the main source code had it. We found ourselves the "dl2-uprising-bg.jpg" image in source code via a few of our fans. 

We never knew this topic even existed till the author and maccabi sent us a link to it in our comments section. We have now updated our post accordingly.

Sorry about that.

• 39. Re: UPRISING is the new DLC... Its no Fake!
    BFBR

No problem dude... Thanks for update your news.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next