1 598 599 600 601 602 603 Previous Next 6,020 Replies Latest reply: May 30, 2013 12:07 AM by kastro187420 Go to original post RSS
  • 5,990. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    ChestSplittah

    Had the same problem from day 1 and still to this day with Split Screeners. It is good to see them still making some efforts towards improving this game and/or gathering data for the next.

     

    Ditto...on the MW2 remark. If there ever was a game that seemed to be running on dedicated servers, or LAN..it was that one.

  • 5,991. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    ChestSplittah

    How do Sis? It is time.

  • 5,992. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    otisman666

    ChestSplittah wrote:

     

    How do Sis? It is time.

    I know you probably already saw it, but you will wish you didn't.

     

    Candy / Teena - As community managers (or whatever), could you just answer one simple question?  Where is the creativity that we had seen in past trailers?  You know the little things that kept everyone guessing and replaying the video over and over looking for something that could be decoded.  Where is the effort to at least create something that leaves the viewer wanting more?

     

    Most importantly...where is the voice?

     

    If this is the effort we see that was put into the hype-trailer, what is to be expected of the game itself?  #disappointing

  • 5,993. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    kastro187420

    otisman666 wrote:

     

    ChestSplittah wrote:

     

    How do Sis? It is time.

    I know you probably already saw it, but you will wish you didn't.

     

    Candy / Teena - As community managers (or whatever), could you just answer one simple question?  Where is the creativity that we had seen in past trailers?  You know the little things that kept everyone guessing and replaying the video over and over looking for something that could be decoded.  Where is the effort to at least create something that leaves the viewer wanting more?

     

    Most importantly...where is the voice?

     

    If this is the effort we see that was put into the hype-trailer, what is to be expected of the game itself?  #disappointing

     

    You have to remember that this is just the announcement trailer that they released. No real details, just them announcing the title. I suspect when it comes to actually showcasing a trailer for the game, we're going to get a lot of that cryptic detail and hidden little things that the trailers are famous for.

  • 5,994. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    ChestSplittah

    I didn't really expect much. Just really something to hype up E3 debut. Although I don't like the approach of advertising the game along with the Xbox. Excuse me for being a Sour Patch Pete... that doesn't bode well for the PS Confederates.

  • 5,995. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    otisman666

    I'm not bothered by the whole official announcement linked to new Xbox.  We have to expect something like that.  I don't even think it is in IW's control.

     

    My gripe is the lack creativity / effort in this teaser.  When I first started watching it I swore it was an advertisement for the History Channel.

  • 5,996. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    kastro187420

    ChestSplittah wrote:

     

    I didn't really expect much. Just really something to hype up E3 debut. Although I don't like the approach of advertising the game along with the Xbox. Excuse me for being a Sour Patch Pete... that doesn't bode well for the PS Confederates.

     

    Indeed... though what I find amusing is that Microsoft still announces these "Exlusivity Deals" at these events, as if it's something that nobody knew was coming to begin with. I mean, we all know what the deal is. A "we get it first for 30 days" deal. They're still going to use it as this great advantage, when really, it's the same thing we've been hearing for years.

     

    I'm not worried though about DLC deals. I rarely buy DLC anymore anyway, so these deals don't really affect me. As long as the versions play the same and get the same level of support, then it really doesn't bother me all that much, even though I'd prefer no back-room deals to begin with.

  • 5,997. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    ChestSplittah

    kastro187420 wrote:

     

    ChestSplittah wrote:

     

    I didn't really expect much. Just really something to hype up E3 debut. Although I don't like the approach of advertising the game along with the Xbox. Excuse me for being a Sour Patch Pete... that doesn't bode well for the PS Confederates.

     

    Indeed... though what I find amusing is that Microsoft still announces these "Exlusivity Deals" at these events, as if it's something that nobody knew was coming to begin with. I mean, we all know what the deal is. A "we get it first for 30 days" deal. They're still going to use it as this great advantage, when really, it's the same thing we've been hearing for years.

     

    I'm not worried though about DLC deals. I rarely buy DLC anymore anyway, so these deals don't really affect me. As long as the versions play the same and get the same level of support, then it really doesn't bother me all that much, even though I'd prefer no back-room deals to begin with.

    I've never been horribly let down by IW on the versions. The only problem I had last year, that I can recall is the Pregame Lobby Ticker when it got to 10 seconds before launch. That is about it that I can remember. CoD4, MW2, MW3 basically appeared and functioned basically the same besides some hardware differences. Which could be expected.

  • 5,998. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    IndyOldGuy

    ChestSplittah wrote:

     

    IndyOldGuy wrote:

     

    what was contained in patch I downloaded today??   anyone??

    Was supposed to be changes to matchmaking. I haven't played since I downloaded. May tr6 again shortly.

    Matchmaking seems worse after the patch, got lobbed in with Brits the other night, and as always, south americans and mexicans

  • 5,999. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    ChestSplittah

    IndyOldGuy wrote:

     

    ChestSplittah wrote:

     

    IndyOldGuy wrote:

     

    what was contained in patch I downloaded today??   anyone??

    Was supposed to be changes to matchmaking. I haven't played since I downloaded. May tr6 again shortly.

    Matchmaking seems worse after the patch, got lobbed in with Brits the other night, and as always, south americans and mexicans

    Seems the last 2 games feel that I match up pretty well with Jimenez, nene, PR, DR, BR. Because I live in Indiana.