1 599 600 601 602 603 Previous Next 6,020 Replies Latest reply: May 30, 2013 12:07 AM by kastro187420 Go to original post RSS
  • 6,000. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    3barconspiracy

hi everyone

i was missing for while, moved from LA to Houston,TX, 6hrs before Houston, our rental truck flipped, all our things gone, but what s funny Xbox survived O_o
    long story short got broken arm, titanium rod in arm, wife got concussion, but hell we re alive..oh and all games gone also lol
    but what s funny i am able to borrow MW3 disc here, so i kinda end up playing it a lot recently

speedtest net now says something about 30download, 5 mb upload, it s comcast

well games are fine, when matchmaking is good, if there s european or other players outside of US in lobby, game s getting really weird

main problem here is that players outside of US arent motivated to leave lobby, i hope this will be somehow fixed in new Ghosts

because without them, games are really smooth and great

i leveled up some weapons to gold so i want share this>

i quite dont understand underbarrel shotgun attachment, i only use it when i need weapon xp and it s really painfull, and i never see anyone having this attachment in game ever

same goes for HYBRID sights, i am missing point why i should use this att. and what s so great about it

RIOT shield, i have hard time with this thing, shield somehow have "ability" to walk through walls, so when i am somewhere camping near wall, shield can be visible on other side of solid wall, what s really strange, and even more, i can get killed because of that

another thing or glitch, i dont understand why my soldier is standing with riot shield in such a weird position that his butt is exposed and all it take to kill me, is just to aim, little to right side and shoot and bullets somehow will find their way

another thing, getting killed by melee attack while i am protected by shield, can be lag issue i dont know, it  s very annoying

same thing goes for shooting on my legs, or just to lower left side of shield, and bulllets magically passing shield

PISTOLS very hard to use without akimbo imho, especially Desert Eagle is weirdest, i am very suprised by accuracy of MP412 or what s name of short magnum revolvers
    i am missing point of Tactical knife att. for pistols ,seems really useless to me

i want also mention this weird situation in underground passage (forgot name of the map, it s that train station one) i had extended mags FiveSeven and in distance there was guy with i think AA12 or USAS, and i lost that gunfight, which was weird, so my question is if u guys actually tested shotguns vs  pistols etc

my suggestion for Ghosts is to remove Quickscoping, because imho it s sci fi and doesnt have anything with shooting from guns, and it s making secondary weapon for sniper obsolete

i also have question about MP7 i lost gunfight with Dragunov against this SMG on Terminal map, and i wonder if this MP7 accuracy for long distance is normal

i also wonder if u guys have plans for really ugly iron sights for M60 lmg, or G36c, to change them in Ghosts, it s consuming 1 attachment for Red dot or other sights

i have question also about Dragunov One shot, one kill thingy, because it seems to me i need at least 2 hits to kill somebody

my last question is about "bad' accolades, i tried to go one match 2-50 just to get accolade about suicides or longest deathstreak, but i didnt get any O_o

are those accolades working?

oops i forget is Kick+Grip on LMGs glitch or it s working properly?

i heard that u guys are making brand new engine for Ghosts , so i wish u all the best

• 6,001. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    G IH A IN ID II

Firstly, glad to hear you & Mrs. 3barconspiracy are well my friend. Crazy story.

I'm sure the team will appreciate all the feedback.

I can answer one question. In MW3 the accolades you mention are only available in Private Match to discourage that behavior in public games.

Cheers,

G IH A IN ID II

• 6,002. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    ChestSplittah

Hope all goes well, and you guys can recover from this.

I agree with the G36. I love the gun, loved it CoD4, but the iron sight was too overpowered. It even beat out MW2's ACR iron sight.

• 6,003. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    ChestSplittah

G IH A IN ID II wrote:

Firstly, glad to hear you & Mrs. 3barconspiracy are well my friend. Crazy story.

I can answer one question. In MW3 the accolades you mention are only available in Private Match to discourage that behavior in public games.

Cheers,

G IH A IN ID II

Long time, no see. How do Sir? Hope you come back this year to the new CoDHQ. Was always awesome to have a Developer who had compassion, and most of all... the Integrity to sit and read through our problems and discuss what you could.

You are a credit to your profession, and humanity.

• 6,004. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    3barconspiracy

G IH A IN ID II wrote:

Cheers,

G IH A IN ID II

thanks Ghandi for answer, i will try to get them now

yeah we re pretty much fine, just some unexpected suprises along way like 21k medical bill and insurance company told us that our insurance ended 1day before surgery O_o but we will be fine, that s just life

hi ChestSplittah , thanks man, i made gold G36 last night, so far my favourite AR in MW3
    and for some weird reason i fell in love with Dragunov SR O_o

Ghandi i got one question for u, are u guys planning to release COD4, MW2 etc in like something like "MW trilogy" or MW PACK or whatever?
    i lost cod4,mw2,mw3,bo1 in crash, and if something like that s around i plan to buy it

• 6,005. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    th3rever3nd

so? is this patch coming to the 360 or what? im curious to test it myself.

• 6,006. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    3barconspiracy

i noticed way too much french players in US lobbies now O_o

• 6,007. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    maccabi

Happy one year anniversary to the wonderful full of awesomesauce Teanah (whose now been cm of iw for a year).

• 6,008. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    CR@ZY ADAM

Hi,

1st i think a update is needed, just to kill all the cheaters(trainers) out there!

2nd a new dlc just for the option to play more than 2 players in survival is needed

Adam

• 6,009. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    ChestSplittah

Howdy,

Congratulations to our Denmother ( Teanah ) for successfully completing her 1 year trial as Community Manager for IW. She has done a wonderful job along with Sistah Candy in interacting with us and making us laugh and smile, day after day.

《esmorgue》