34 Replies Latest reply: Jun 21, 2013 10:39 AM by MrHGOD713 RSS

New DLC ideas?

Tehranno

Post or comment on DLC ideas. Here's mine.

3rd Black Ops II map pack LIBERATION

4 new maps!

- Downfall (An updated version of the World At War multiplayer map of the same name)

- Afghanistan (An updated version of the World At War multiplayer map Seelow)

- Pentagon

- (I'm open to suggestions because I can't think of another map.)

New multiplayer mode Undead

(Same rules as Regular or Hardcore Team Deathmatch except when you die your corpse gets reanimated. Player cannot control zombie. Headshots only unless player was already killed with a headshot, in which case no zombie.)

New Perks & Wildcards

- Optical Camo (From the Black Ops II campaign)

- Double Secondary (Replace your Primary with a Secondary weapon)

New Weapon Camouflage

- Chrome

- Element 115

- Hawaiian Floral

- (Can't think of anymore)

New Zombies Map (I actually have a few ideas but there huge long shots )

- Forge (That's right, take a page from Halo and let us forge our own zombies maps)

- Stardestroyer (I know, legalities with Lucasarts but I want zombie Stormtroopers!)

- USS Obama (From the Black Ops II campaign)

• Re: New DLC ideas?
    RunAndGun1

You got my vote. I would love to see World at War type maps brought back. Maybe update them like they did with Firing Range updated to Studio. Downfall was an excellent map.

I got the most kills ever on Downfall, mostly because the map was big and I wouldn't get killed seconds after spawning like I do on BO2. I got over 50 kills on Downfall. I'm lucky if I get 20 on BO2. Sure there are better players then me now. But if it weren't for the lag - and prone on the sticks - I would do a lot better KDR wise.

TheRobster8659

I want'em to bring back some maps from the first black ops, like Jungle, but have it to where you can now go to other parts of the map that you could'nt before. And they should put some of the weapons from the campaign to the multi player part, like Titus and the Storm PSR. And no more zombie maps imo.

slitzerikai

New Killstreak

- Grenade Turret [950 score]

-- Placeable turret that shoots 3-grenade bursts of explosives, with 2.5 second reload between bursts

-- Can be remote controlled

-- Bulkier graphic than Sentry Turret (to distinguish the two, and to match aesthetically with function)

-- Requires 2 EMP grenades to destroy (extra armoring reflected in bulkier graphic)

Shoots 3-grenade bursts for these reasons:

Typically figuring the turrets 'aim' would drag slightly behind whatever it is shooting at if it runs left or right, it would presumably get a kill in 1-2 grenades, with the ability to deal splash damage of course if shot into a group.

The reason it'd be 3-grenade bursts is for Flak Jacket. Since Flak Jacket reduces explosives to 35%, this would make the turret able to kill a Flak Jacket user assuming it can land ALL 3 shots on target.

slitzerikai

New Map

- Angola

-- Similiar to the jungle area of the mission Pyrrhic Victory, during the retreat from the comm-station,

complete with small shacks, jungle overgrowth, rocks, a stream, and waterfall, and the make-shift sniper perches. Peppered with rock formations and trees and pieces of downed vehicles for cover.

-- Central buildings similar in design and look of the comm-station and shacks.

slitzerikai

New Secondary Weapon

- E.P.I.C. or Electromagnetic Personnel Interdiction Control

- [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_Personnel_Interdiction_Control]

-- '30 round' clip/'60 round' reserve

--- Fires a constant stream so long as fire key is held, removing 3 'rounds' every second, making it last for 10 seconds per clip

--- Deals damage just like a 'Guardian' killstreak would. Dealing slight damage, disorienting, and slowing.

--- Can destroy killstreaks if held for entire clip, or 45 'rounds' [i.e. Sentry Gun]

---- 90 'rounds' for larger killstreaks [i.e. A.G.R.]

-- Range is the same as the S12 shotgun's 'effective range'

-- Can shoot through walls with a 50% damage reduction

slitzerikai

New Primary Weapon

- M110 Sniper Rifle

- [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M110_Semi-Automatic_Sniper_System]

-- Semi-Automatic Sniper Rifle with ACOG level zoom (i.e. AS-50 of MW3)

-- 10 round clip/30 reserve // 20 extended/60 extended reserve

-- Moderate recoil

-- Kills in 2-4 shots [2 headshots for headshot kill]

Still workshopping this one, so feel free to suggest something about this idea

Tehranno

Another thought, we should be able to share our emblems with other players. For instance if a clan wants the same clan emblem but different colors the creator of the emblem should be able to share the emblem with selected players so the others don't have to try and create it, they can just modify. Helpfull I think for those who aren't savvy with emblem creator like some of my friends.

kosmic_seven_

My dlc gamemode idea I would make a  free for all, game mode where theres 3 flags like domination but you pick them up you don't capture them and you get a extra 50+ points a kill and get 10+ points every 5-10 seconds

r_flinchy

Basically the guardian game mode except with flags?

Guardian was a game mode from unreal tournament & time spliters in which only one person could earn points from kills. Only by killing the guardian (often shown by glowing) would you then become the guardian and resume earning points from kills.

A very fast paced game in which one person is being frantically tracked down and a good game to test defensive killing from the one being hunted.

ClipClamp

To bad Treyarch isn't going to do any of these ideas because it's to much work they only do the option with the least amount of work. Which is do nothing and Copy and Paste when it comes to DLC.

FallenHawke

Well I would love it if the added the pack-a-punch camos and reticules from zombies and added them as personalization packs. I hope they also use a few of everyone's ideas here and makes a new gamemode or two. Add a new weapon and brings a few maps back.

The_Original_Quad

I would love to see a remake of Courtyard. I think it had a ton of unique lines of sight and great mantles. Its really fast paced and I never voted to skip it.

Also I'd like to see one or two maps from the campaign because I like playing someplace that ties to the story. Maybe another map at the colossus resort, but during the day.

One idea I have is maybe a training facility that would have a semi-interactive course. And for Zombies I really want to play some where tropical like a beach.

Also DLC scorestreaks would be great! I want the Nuke back as like 2500 scorestreak and also the Storm PSR from the campaign. They could balance it by reducing clip size, shots able to charge, and increase hip spread.

The_Original_Quad

I would love to see a remake of Courtyard. I think it had a ton of unique lines of sight and great mantles. Its really fast paced and I never voted to skip it.

Also I'd like to see one or two maps from the campaign because I like playing someplace that ties to the story. Maybe another map at the colossus resort, but during the day.

One idea I have is maybe a training facility that would have a semi-interactive course. And for Zombies I really want to play some where tropical like a beach.

Also DLC scorestreaks would be great! I want the Nuke back as like 2500 scorestreak and also the Storm PSR from the campaign. They could balance it by reducing clip size, shots able to charge, and increase hip spread.

The_Original_Quad

team party games

eko

I've got a cool idea for the next DLC...

oh wait all the DLC has already been decided for a couple of months so it'd be pointless posting it.

There might be a couple of camos and/or a scorestreak included in the last two map packs but no more weapons so you can stop suggesting them....and the multiplayer/zombie maps.

Tehranno

So I can stop suggesting ideas... Really? So by your logic we should have never spoken out against slavery in this country? We should have never said prohibition of alcohol was a violation of the human right? Or blacks and women should have equal rights? I know there is a huge difference in talking points however telling someone they should stop discussing ideas amongst a larger group of people is no different. It encourages more ideas, innovation and eventually change. Maybe we won't get it as DLC, perhaps Treyarch will put it in a future game, or maybe they will ignore us completely. We can still dream, so take your negativity elsewhere eko.

eko

Tehranno wrote:

So I can stop suggesting ideas... Really? So by your logic we should have never spoken out against slavery in this country? We should have never said prohibition of alcohol was a violation of the human right? Or blacks and women should have equal rights? I know there is a huge difference in talking points however telling someone they should stop discussing ideas amongst a larger group of people is no different. It encourages more ideas, innovation and eventually change. Maybe we won't get it as DLC, perhaps Treyarch will put it in a future game, or maybe they will ignore us completely. We can still dream, so take your negativity elsewhere eko.

You're really comparing some dlc packs for a video game with slavery & human rights?

Tehranno

No, if you paid any sort of attention I compared your stupid narrow minded logic of telling people its "pointless" to say anything to slavery & human rights. Your saying that because something has already been decided there's no point in talking about it. We should just shut up and take the bull ****! What I'm saying is your just a follower that can't fathom someone talking about ideas because your scared. The government is already telling me I can't have a gun, can't marry a man and can't smoke weed I don't need you telling me I can't talk about a ******* DLC.

eko

Tehranno wrote:

No, if you paid any sort of attention I compared your stupid narrow minded logic of telling people its "pointless" to say anything to slavery & human rights. Your saying that because something has already been decided there's no point in talking about it. We should just shut up and take the bull ****! What I'm saying is your just a follower that can't fathom someone talking about ideas because your scared. The government is already telling me I can't have a gun, can't marry a man and can't smoke weed I don't need you telling me I can't talk about a ******* DLC.

Ah i see, so you're comparing me simply pointing out that there's no point in suggesting dlc ideas (because all the bo2 dlc has already be decided on) with slavery & human rights.

and now your comparing someone giving their opinion with gun laws, gay marriage & drug control.

Time for you to get out more maybe?

Tehranno

Hey you got it! That's exactly what I'm saying. All of us know that Treyarch has the planned DLC already half way finished but the time the initial game is released. We know none of these ideas are coming out for this game. But it doesn't mean we can't talk about it. Your "opinion" is crap because your saying we can't have one. Just as so many said with all those other examples that I stated that your trying to bash me on. Someone said blacks, women, and gay shouldn't have an opinion. Your doing the same thing, saying we shouldn't express our opinions because it won't matter.

eko

Tehranno wrote:

Hey you got it! That's exactly what I'm saying. All of us know that Treyarch has the planned DLC already half way finished but the time the initial game is released. We know none of these ideas are coming out for this game. But it doesn't mean we can't talk about it. Your "opinion" is crap because your saying we can't have one. Just as so many said with all those other examples that I stated that your trying to bash me on. Someone said blacks, women, and gay shouldn't have an opinion. Your doing the same thing, saying we shouldn't express our opinions because it won't matter.

So I'm not allowed to express my opinion?!

And there you go again comparing things on a forum in relation to a video game to things that really matter.

Anyway, carry on with the thread and please let me know when they release any dlc packs that are full of these wonderful ideas that are in this thread.

AshKillem

Elimination mode.. bascially SnD TDM (so no objective) same amt of rounds.  most kills wins the round/game.  Will allow ppl to play hide and seek.

Gun Camos:

-Transparency (see through so you can see the inside of the guns) i'm guessing very difficult to do

-Cheeseburger; Pizza; steak/ribs (for food theme)

-Artic digital

-pop can - like coke or MD

-emblem-strech your emblem over the gun (in one piece or collage) rather than in just one spot

-Make SE digital and Ghost camo available!

Edit: Also I would like to see Havannah (not ******* clue how to spell it) remade.  Its a fan favourite so this may actually happen

Tehranno

I like the elimination idea. And I honestly thought that your transparency camo was going to be diamond, not that studded gold hybrid **** that's available. I'd love to see an article digital camo though. Good thoughts.

Tehranno

And here's another of my ideas, let us color our weapon like we can our emblems. Make the whole gun a solid color or select different parts of the weapon and change its color. Or mix existing camo's, like CE digital and gold on the rest of the weapon that the digital doesn't cover! (Most likely wont happen but I can dream.)

ApexRaptor

Pack name: 

Insurrection

Multiplayer maps: 

Downfall:  WaW remake.

Hangar 25: Black Ops Hangar 18 remake.

Doomsday:  Nuked out Paris; remake of Resistence from MW3.

Mayday:  Remake of Afghan from MW2.

Zombies: 

Carnival:  Combat through roller coasters and carny games in this new hellhole of the undead in a rush to turn on the power and survive the onslaught of zombie clowns.

Fouriesburg

Im thinking of a New Playlist in Multiplayer.

Map Pack: Transendence(Not final)

Enjoy a new Playlist in Multiplayer as we go back to the 80's and Finish the Fight against the Soviets.

Multiplayer Bonus: New Playlist: 80's(Can you help me think of a Better name CoD Fans?)

Descriptsion: New Playlist Available in Multiplayer Local, Custom Games and Public Matches, were you rank up from Rank one. Played Black Ops? Recall your rank from Black Ops aswell as your Stats and Equipment!

Maps:

• Pakistan(Enjoy the Biggest map in Call of Duty History as the Map from the Campaign: Old Wound becomes available to play in Multiplayer
    • Cartel(Infultrate Menedez' Villa and Take his Cartel down!)
    • Panama(Fight trough bulidings aswell as on the Ground in the Currupted streets of Panama)
    • Battlefield(I am aware that DICE might get b*tchy)(Assault the Angolise Forces in the Riddled Battlefield of Angola.)

Camos:

1. Custom Camo
    2. Emblem Camo
    3. Pack-A-Punch
    4. MOTD pack-A-Punch
    5. All Camos from Black Ops 1 available in normal Multiplayer.

Zombies:

Fans shall have the Chance to vote for there Favourite 2 maps out of All the Black Ops 1 Zombie Maps (Including WaW remastered Maps) ever made.

kosmic_seven_

So basicly you want them to put black ops 1 inside of black ops 2???? 1. Just go black ops 1 for all that stuff 2. they can't take maps from any other games 3. emblem camos would never fit right on the gun

xKsKxTitan

hey, if you want to play WaW maps go play the ******* game itself you loser

James_G19

Great idea!!!! But also in dlc 3 or 4 I would like to see and underground multiplayer map. Or a basic, everyday neighborhood one, also aquarium or zoo!

Libra4Twenty

I love your ideas! You can't think of another map? Well one I've been hoping for for a long time is a playhouse map like the ones you'd see at places like chuckie cheese. With all the tunnels up to the ceiling and slides and a ball pit. There would be windows in the tunnels so you could see across into other tunnels, if you see someone running down another tunnel it gives you a chance to turn around and flank them. Every time you enter the ball pit you would kick balls up in the air causing a distraction, but on the other hand if you see balls fly up in the air you know someones in the pit. These are just some of the possible things you could incorperate into this map, I have more ideas but I'll let your imagination run with it.

MrHGOD713

So I've Been Thinking About All These New Zombie Maps, And I Thought Kino der Toten Should Be Brought Back In A More Newer And A More Challenging Way. Maybe A Certain Way You Have To Play It. Something That Has Nothing To Do With The First One.