1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 78 Replies Latest reply: Aug 6, 2013 4:13 AM by starbuckfrack Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: Fght to get rid of this probation crap
    Izjar11

Elf509 wrote:

So why dont we all grow up, realize this is just a game and get rid of this probation bull crap.

Its funny that probation seems to only affect those who flagrantly and consistently leave games. I find treyarchs attempt at reducing quitting (what ever name you call it) a positive thing.

Probation should actually be more strict.

• 31. Re: Fght to get rid of this probation crap
    malditor

It's funny though, because his logic is backwards. Why not grow up, realize it's just a game and deal with the probation or not do that which caused the probation?

Dashboarding/ragequitting/tking etc are all examples of non-mature behavior.

• 32. Re: Fght to get rid of this probation crap
    trialstardragon

I was on a roll of posting so didnt really notice the troll. But then again I am the only Troll allowed here!

I like your ideas but even that would not stop rage quitting or dashboarding, since not everyone plays just for exp. Even if the made it where you lost exp and could end up deranking it would not stop or limit or reduce the amount of quitting, in fact that would cause even more because of all the anger it would lead too.

What the problem wiht probation is, is that is is too short and meaningless. I do actually agree with that, but they will not increase it becuase of the negative effects it would have on certain playlists with small playerbases allready.

I think they need to add a teired systemd where it adds more deaths and losss to stats, and you loose exp. Where the number of times done within a day could end up getting you up to maybe an hour ban, and maybe anywhere from 10-100 losses and deaths added to stats and no exp gained at all from challenges or anything during that time period. Until they played x number of games completely to earn their way off of probation after the time out was ended.

But they will never do any of it becuase it would cause more anger and furstrating, more complaints to them here and to activision, more lost sales by customers leaveing the franchise.

So all they will ever do is a use a simple blanket fix that will annoy some but be enough for others to say that at least they tried.

• 33. Re: Fght to get rid of this probation crap
    Noob_Lyncher

I get kicked every now and then for retard teammates running in front of me while i'm shooting and i've never even gotten a probation warning. You must be getting kicked every other match or something. Just play more carefully when you have idiot teammates.

• 34. Re: Fght to get rid of this probation crap
    hudder92

The only time I have ever been kicked for team-killing was when a car blew up and killed 3 teammates.. The funny thing was I wasn't even on that side of the map when it blew up.

But I have had a teammate run in front of me while I was shooting an enemy once or twice. But not enough to get kicked for it.

• 35. Re: Fght to get rid of this probation crap

Thats a pretty stupid statement. Whether you like it or not I have every right to leave a game whenever I choose. I pay for Xbox Live so I'll decide what games I want to stay in and which ones I don't.

Yes, it's annoying when people leave. Unforutnately you really can't do anything about it. Even the probation is a bad idea. What right do you have to tell me I can't leave a game if I so choose. If you're so dead set against it, don't have it as an option in your game. Problem solved.

• 36. Re: Fght to get rid of this probation crap
    malditor

You are right, you have every right to leave a game whenever and for whatever reason you like. This is why the leave option is available. However that doesn't mean you are exempt from any consequences of this action.

• 37. Re: Fght to get rid of this probation crap
    NGTxxSpiderBite

Im in probation for the same reason.  My teamates run right into my line of fire.  I know this time its only 5 min. but i only have a 30 minute break.  Im just gonna go back to playing Core.

• 38. Re: Fght to get rid of this probation crap
    maccabi

wonder why the odd time when i get booted from hc for tking i never get probabtion

• 39. Re: Fght to get rid of this probation crap
    TheSurgeon83

I've played thousands, and very rarely see dashboarding, certainly not in TDM, more on KC where deaths can rack up, just for some weird reason people kept doing it yesterday. Haven't played today as I've been at work, hope it's not the same later.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next