1 18 19 20 21 22 23 Previous Next 224 Replies Latest reply: Jun 7, 2013 11:28 AM by YO_MOM_IS_NEXT Go to original post RSS
  • 190. Re: If you quit once it becomes a habit. Never quit!
    hyper72

Played mw3 all last night and never had one game where anyone quit and game play was great.... Perfect hit marking..... Blackops2 shyt hit marking shyt spawns shyt op kill streak shyt connection shyt ect ect..... 1 out of 20 games plays fair rest is garbage.

• 191. Re: If you quit once it becomes a habit. Never quit!
    onlyzeone

I think I might try mw3 again this evening, I never had the issues with that game that I have with bo2.

• 192. Re: If you quit once it becomes a habit. Never quit!
    ElessarStr

You can't stop quiting because that, itself, would be quiting. 

• 194. Re: If you quit once it becomes a habit. Never quit!
    MrFluffy949

I guess there are a lot of people who expect other players to line up for them to shoot like in single player eh

Or they have watched too many youtube videos and don't realize that they are either watching (1) a highly skilled player who has poured hours and hours daily into perfecting their game or (2) a reverse booster who has poured hours and hours daily into blowing themselves up with c4 so they can get into lobbies with people with no thumbs - and also don't realize if they have done neither of these things they should not expect similiar results to those who have

• 195. Re: If you quit once it becomes a habit. Never quit!
    onlyzeone

That's it exactly I think. It isn't as easy or as fun as it looked on YouTube.

Add them people to the people who quit because they can't get a decent connection, plus the people who do actually quit because of their stats.... Lol, half the community are quitters! Maybe not regular, every game quitters, but enough. From the amount of people I see quit, at least half the community must be very familiar with the quit/dashboard option.

• 196. Re: If you quit once it becomes a habit. Never quit!
    xbecause_logic

LOL.  I quit all the time when I'm put on teams with completely useless players. I'm not going to waste my time being the only one trying to win or at least do something in Domination (my main game) when I've got teammates who can't do ****.  Why should I stay in a game with players who don't even want to try?

Just now, I almost quit a game out on Carrier because I was the only person on the team going for B flag, the only person capping it, and the only person defending it.  The rest of my pathetic team was on the planes or in the back of the maps sniping and not doing **** to help.  The only reason why I stayed in was because I'm leveling up and I earned a ton of points for my efforts (~7k), but that's only because I was the only one doing anything on the team. 

So, if wasn't close to leveling up, why would I stay on a team like that?  Who doesn't even try to win? For me it isn't necessarily about winning or losing. Yeah, a win is fun and a loss sucks, but I'd rather take a loss but know the team I'm on put in their best effort.  Thats fun and rewarding.  Theres no fun in being a team that doesn't try or being on a team where you're the only one who is doing anything remotely useful to try and win.  Hell, I was putting up scorestreaks constantly to help the team even more and still nothing. 

So, yeah, I leave games all the time if it's not fun.  If the team wants to lose because they're not trying.  Good for them.  I'll take the loss for backing out (we're going to lose anyways, so why stay?) and try to find a better game with better players.  And if they argument is to run with a team/friends and not solo, I do that, but not all my friends are on when I am.      

• 197. Re: If you quit once it becomes a habit. Never quit!
    gotsomestars

I've had at least 10 games today that the host has pulled the plug.

• 198. Re: If you quit once it becomes a habit. Never quit!
    Alky6

You guys that play Dom all the time seem to really get stressed when people don't play the way you want them to or when people bail out a lot. You should concentrate on recruiting 5 people for a party and then go have fun. 

Me, I play TDM, and quit a lot of matches which helps keep my stress down and doesn't impact anyone else really

• 199. Re: If you quit once it becomes a habit. Never quit!
    WolfRidge

gotsomestars wrote:

I've had at least 10 games today that the host has pulled the plug.

I've also had about 10 games where I've been disconnected today?

I don't think it's people pulling the plug, I think there is a problem.

No doubt I'll get a probation.