27 Replies Latest reply: Oct 21, 2013 6:10 AM by DKronge RSS

Why is the Peacekeeper so damn good in HC?

RollinSackboy

Seriously, I went 46-5 in KC on Raid with this thing, it's unreal.

No wonder everyone only uses either that or the SV-youcansprayallday.

• Re: Why is the Peacekeeper so damn good in HC?
    Alky6

Even a blow dart is good in HC 

TRU11

its an smg/ar meaning it covers every range in cod effective.

also in hc its all about firerate and why m27 is beast.

OG_ShakeZula

because hardcore is a watered down game-mode, so watered down guns are dominant.

nothing else to it. i still don't understand at all why people who play hc truly think it takes skill or is any better then core.

i am a core player. i will admit that. but i used to play hc a lot in bo 1. i did it because it was far easier. if i wanted to jus fool around and pull out big streaks, it was def the mode to do it. not to mention the streaks are FAR more effective and OP'd in hc. i mean take the UAV. in core it is ok. it will help you slightly in finding the spawns and direction of the enemy (it helps more, the more you have out at once). but in hc it is far more powerful. not only does it show the direction, but it -gives- u the minimap back. and it is the lowest streak. every other streak has similar effects.

if u take a good hc player and put them in core, they are mediocre at best. if u put a good core player in hc, they go 40-2 lol.

hyper72

This post seems like a ploy from treyarch to get muppets to buy the DLC's every gun on HC is great if your fast enough.

CupcakeBandit

The gun is average. In close range, you are screwed. In long range you are screwed. You just had noobs in your lobby. If you were pit against me, I would make you rage quit with that peacekeeper.

Kothar44

depends on what you are running with and where you encounter him.  Sure, if he has the peacekeeper and you have a shotty in CQC you're gonna own him. If he has the peacekeeper and you have an AN-94 at long range, your gonna own him.  But, If he has the peacekeepr and you have the shotty at long range, you're a dead man and the same if you are CQC against him with your AN-94.

YO_MOM_IS_NEXT

sometimes, it's perception; what you are used to. i've been using nothing but pistols... when i went to SMGs, i though "wow.. so accurate.. so much damage". now.. i'm leveling up some ARs and i can't believe the accuracy and damage again LOL. i think i got used to aiming the smaller stuff, so now i'm really good with the AR.

any time i pick a new gun to level up, it seems to be miraculously better. i think that's only because i'm not used to it and i'm stoked to use something new. it makes me pay attention. the only gun that sucked no matter what was the Chicom or whatever it is. jesus i could not get that gun to work for me. maxing it out was just painful until i attached select fire.

Adam1234567893

PeaceKeeper isn't overpowered all guns except for the 57 pistol are 1 to 2 shot kill.

ratransis

All guns are 1 to 2 shot kills in hc my favorite are the vector m27 and an 94

As far as hc vs core just different challenges to play each one what works in core is useless in hc take for instance the jump shooters in core that is a good way to stay alive in hc you just look like a fool and die in midair and to who ever said hc is spray from the hip please try that in a lobby I'm in I need easy kills cause if you miss with your 1st couple rounds hip firing I won't when I take aim and drop you

DKronge

I play HC only and it seems that 90% of all players run peacekeeper with lightweight which for some reason makes them untouchable at times.

phxs72

LW and/or stock is a vet secret.  When you have these on and strafe from side to side it seems anyway that your hitbox and your character model get out of sync.  Having good aim is actually a hindrance when that happens but that's why you have such a hard time hitting them.

DKronge

Yeah, I run stock on all my classes, just can't play without it anymore. I run LW on a couple of classes as well but it seems that together with the peacekeeper, things get even more out of sync. Could be because everybody and their momma is running a class like that or maybe my aim is completely off