0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 2, 2013 4:18 AM by MrButtcheeks79 RSS

Might Black Ops 2 Next Zombie Map be Graveyard????

My eyes want to See Vultures swarming down and hanging around......reason being  (Vultures eat dead Flesh)    ..My brain is thinking "Vultures" definetly be a source of zombie trap killing......2000 for a Vulture trap.....and your character looks up and sees the swarm of vultures in a giant nest or some ****....you feel me........... Next i want a long Hill for zombies to march up and roll them grenades     down for destruction......

Next addition in the Map My Cravings want satisfied is i want a dog following around at least 1 character from the zomberskeeter map and the dog might carry revives ..........     if your character is downed then a few dog calls are available....maybe a dog whistle will be available thru some steps to retrieve a dog whistle then the first time the whistle is blown the dog comes running out from the wooded area.............

Want to start graveyard with fire burning the forest behind the players and the fire slowly creeps thru the

forest till the forest is vanquished then maybe the burnt forest opens or allows passageways underground and then players climb out holes in the graveyard.............

an extreme amount of Hellish Entertainment Lurks in Graveyards...........  the name graveyard is too bland......or plain...but

Message was edited by: MrButtcheeks79