46 Replies Latest reply: Jun 14, 2013 11:30 PM by SitRepPro RSS

Rage Stories

SerkGlory

I just wanted to hear your story that you guys have experienced with ragers in this game

Heres mine

So yesterday I was playing Black Ops 2 like any other day. I get into a lobby and see that there is a clan on the other team, a clan called SuPra or something like that, but thats besides the point. So Its Headquarters, and I decide to use my LSAT with Target Finder, we are on the map carrier. The clan (who happens to be a quickscoping clan) are actually pretty decent snipers. I end up going 80 something and 20 something (cant remember the exact score) and they don't say anything about it. However the next map, I decide to pull out my MSMC instead of the LSAT, I go 8-2 and the clan decides to drop out, and the rest of their team did too. The game ends because of lack of people. They then insist on sending me a messaging saying "Trash." I was like okay, well I destroyed you guys and you guys are calling me Trash. Jokes lol. Then they start hating on me because I used Target Finder on one of the games. I Reply with telling them that the game they rage quitted on I was using the MSMC, with Silencer and Fast Mags. So they decide to tell me. To go outside and get some friends. I was like okay whatever. Then they try spam inviting me to a party calling me.. a SISSY... LOL a sissy. They claim to be 19 and start calling me a sissy for not joining their party. They trashed me some more that night but it was all to much to put here. It actually was pretty funny, knowing I was wrecking them, and they still insist on calling me trash when all 3 of them aren't able to kill me while they claim to be ELITEPROGAMINGSNIPERS kay buds, calm down. HAHA

• Re: Rage Stories
    xmrythem

this one time, i sniped this guy, and he was like WTF HOW

Chicago2121

I cant feel bad for you because you used a target finder on a lmg .........

SerkGlory

Wasn't asking you to feel bad, I was just saying my story, as I can use a lot of guns with succession without using target finder, I prefer the dual band on LMGs but I haven't unlocked it yet.

I did good on them a previous game with the MTAR surpressed/fastmags. And with the MSMC supressed/fastmags.

Either way, its the fact that they got all upset being 19 and all trying to trash me.

crome420

Whats wrong with a Target Finder on an LMG?

Chicago2121

Idk its just a douchy thing to use on any gun imo

SerkGlory

I don't use it normally like I said, I use it until I unlock dualband

iceman2kx

Target finder is a douchy thing to use? Really? Cold blooded?

With all the stupid crap out there your hating on target finder which can be completely avoided with a perk? That's your own fault.

How about the 17 million quick scopers one shotting you point blank consistently, or KSG one shots from across the map.

I love it when people QQ the target finder, it gives me opportunity to tell them about that cool little perk called cold blooded.

NorcalBob

People hate the TF and it does root out those creeps in the corners pretty fast so I like to use it in games where snipers or corner campers (usually with TFs) are numerous.  Although I find the Variable Scope to be far more deadly, at least for the LSAT.  I like to mod up the LSAT with Variable, Laser for corners and Foregrip- Bloodthirstys galore for you camo hunters out there. 

highlandsparky

I got my first message in a while a couple of nights ago....Apparently I'm a "f**kin scootich k*nt"...poor German guy, still not sure where this came from but I politely told him he was incorrect, I was actually a "f**king Scottish c*nt"

TheSurgeon83

I've heard it all, the best were an organised team with very good K/Ds who didn't like me carrying my team to victory, they accused me of hacking, aimbotting, lag switching, said they were going to post my GT on forums to warn other, apparently I was appearing offline so they couldn't report me, nobody can be as accurate with a FAL as I was blah blah

They are good and work well together as a team but try really, really can't take a loss...

My favourite is the guy who insisted I was a hacker because I had no rank next to my prestige (I hit master pretty early on) that was a proper face palm moment.

Oh and apparently only noobs use LMGs in HC, even though I wasn't using a TF.

BAREWarrior

The guy who gets shot and screams "WTF!" I get hate mail all the time. mostly from the guys who are like prestige 2? Telling me, "Get on my level" saying stuff like "Your not even ranked!" YEAH! FACEPALM! best was probably from the guy who had like 27 days gameplay, I had like 12. he told me to get a life......LMFAO!

Schoat333

I love how much people hate the target finder. I used it once because I had just unlocked it for the peacekeeper, and wanted to try it out. I got three hate messages after the game. The funny part was, I did better in the prior game without the target finder, and got no hate.

I say used whatever you want. If it bother you so much that people use target finders, or QS, just quit playing the game.

tinyman2010

My favorite is when players get mad and all they can say is 1v1 me, 1v1 me, on and on and on, like having a 1 v 1 proves anything!

siwhite

i killed then stole the same players care package 3 times in 1 game! on the opposite team that is, am not sum dik on HC that robs my own teammates care package... anywhooo sent me a voice message screaming at me which i ignored then next game by chance managed to kill him again while he was gettin his package that was a swarm! he rage quit an sent me a msg sayin i had bin reported for hacking? ha

deamonomic

I rage whenever I die like a true gamer

Drummin

SnD

Extreme conditioning

Lightweight

No second weapon......

Then this:

WTF?! How did he get there already?!?

That's my favorite.

opaquewarrior

I like target finder. When you get older it helps. The fingers aren't as fast and hand eye cordination drops off some. People draw conclusions without knowing the facts. There are handicapped players and people who don't play very well trying to improve their stats.

ThatIdiot

People complain in this game about everything that kills them, no matter what it is. Couple days ago I was on a roll with the Scar-H - Fast mags and laser sight, and two kids complained that I was using the laser sight. Next round I take a red dot instead and suddenly I get promoted to camper and tryhard.

Personally, I can't see myself raging in this game. This game is just too casual, too arcady for me to take it serious. However, I can get really pissed on other games from time to time

I_Am_Overpowered

Played FFA today on Nuketown using AN-94 with Stock & QuickDraw went 30-11 had some kid who was lvl 55 No prestige who went 3-28 raging at me saying I should stop tryharding because I'm a prestige master. I told him so am I not allowed to win anymore because I reach max prestige ? He then told me to get better. LOL

BrownTrousers73

The other day was using 'only me blade' flashing n slashing on kill confirmed. After the game some guy sent me a msg saying FU** OFF! .So just replied with the old annoying U Mad bro? Ha haaa

SerkGlory

These are hilarious, I love when people get mad for Target Finder, Quickscoping, Stunning all that stuff haha.

I remember back in MW3 I was using the ACR and some kid was getting pissed, he was french or something. Kept messaging me "Lache ton ACR" over and over and I'm like dude sorry I'm not french, he msgs me again " HAHA TYPE 95" so he pulls out his Type 95 and thinks he can do better, I killed him again, he rage quit haha!

Keep up the storys of your cod rage experiences guys!

Err0r_6_Is_Back1_LOL

ha i can give u a rage story everytime I play, but last night

i went into a lobby about to play CTF of satnd off against a party, they were in vertedly  talkingc rap saying "watch all th epoint im gonna get on these guys" i said " well im in the lobby now, so your not gonna get squat" they we were like oh okay we will see, dont back out , dont back out" i said i wont.. dont rage, dont rage".. they said " oh we dont rage lol riiiight

so my team of randoms start owning these kids im usuing the FAL.. stock/select fire/lazer sight end up finishing on top of the lobby, with the win, won both rounds and we triple caps the second round

they were raging lol "oh nice modded controller", you camped" blah blah blah.. i said" what did i tell you? i said dont rage, take it you got slapped son"

that was the last rage i got

SerkGlory

Thats honestly hilarious, kids saying "we don't rage" but you merk them, and they come back raging. Accusing you of a modded controller. No bud, it's called select fire... -_- LOL

Err0r_6_Is_Back1_LOL

yeah, it was pretty funny stuff.. i honestly thought we were gonna lose just because i didnt know my teams abilities, i was more of the slayer on the team , and we had defenders and run and gunners, so it was a good mix

SerkGlory

That's how I am, I go for the kills, and tell my team to defend and stuff. I love how most people just get pissed when you use a thing in the game.

You can never tell when you are going to win or lose.

With my first story, I said how they were a clan of snipers... the game was a draw. 0-0 points haha!

snorubit

I run with semi-auto pistols as my go to and feel that I am likely above average with them. It is not uncommon for me to have more kills in a round with the pistol than my primary- love the increased mobility and the ADS speed.

For whatever reason, getting killed by a Tac-45 induces more rage than an SMG or AR and I have been accused of everything from modding, hacking, aimbot, you name it. I just roll with it, knowing that the only mod I regularly make is changing the batteries in my standard controller.

I have started letting the opposing team play "choose the weapon" in the lobby  when they start going crazy which is really fun. The SMR typically gets the vote, occasionally the KSG. Here's a hint in case you ever hear a guy extend the invitation: DON"T PICK THESE TWO UNLESS YOU WANT TO DASH!

su9arat

don't usually get raged at.. cos i'm not very good. just got my first tho' playing nuketown got both plants and detonations on demolition. right after got a voice message " you f**cking stupid c*nt" and another calling me a "spud". 2 kids with the same clan tag. next game on nuketown again they were on opposite team locking down the spawn and raping the hell out of it with lmg's and TF's. can only guess in the first game i was on the same team and ruined their clans spawn raping by ending the round too quickly.. oops!

SerkGlory

Anyone else want to add to it? I love reading these!

Dimebagslayer

I love when you kill a sniper they send you love letters. I snipe too and they get mad because I don't quick scope for them? I don't really care what they think. Cuz I paid for my game and do what ever I want.

BTW, I do get mad at shotgun farmers. I rage leave if they have that across the map sniping ability with them.

Decree117

Teammates.

acm2010

Killing people with C4. Basically a quick way to get people to rage.

KirikaRyoko

I had someone go off on me last night because I got in a game where someone was what I call "smokle grenade happy", you know those games where someone just constantly pops smoke over and over and over. I don't normally use the target finder but I do keep a burst-fire SWAT-556 with one on it along with a fast handle and suppressor just for occasions like that, so after I realized this was gonna be "one of those games" I switched to the gun with TF during one of my respawns. Later in the game I shot one of the enemy team right in the head when we encounterd each other in a hallway (didn't even need the TF). It just happend to be the final shot of the game and I was on the final kill-cam and even though it's probably been 200+ games since I even used that gun and that it was a SWAT-556 AR and not a LMG someone on the other team went totally off their rocker as the kill-cam played ragiing about how I was a stupid (insert whole string of obscene names) kid using a target finder on an LMG.  Hahahahaha, what a jerk, clearly knows nothing about me and can't even recognize that it was an AR and not an LMG and in the kill-cam I wasn't even using the TF part of it, I pulled the "zoom" trigger out of reflex but actally shot/killed him even before it had finished zooming up to the TF.

It's always funny to me how some people see a person do something like pause in a corner to reload, use a target finder, or shoot someone with a sniper (even though it's a proper snipe and not a QS) one time in one game and assume they are Campers, kids using TF's, or quick-snipers and go off on them in the game for being such. I have been screamed at for doing all of these and I actually don't do any of them. If I pause in a corner there's a legitimate reason, anyone who plays with me knows I am not a camper, I'm on the move almost constantly, I only use the TF (on an AR) when people are using a lotta smoke, and I can't quick snipe worth a darn. When I snipe it's done the legitimate way by finding a proper snipers hiding spot (which is also different from camping) and taking the time to take a good stable long distance shot.

NorcalBob

TF doesn't see through smoke man.  I guess when the smoke starts to clear it will pick out unColdBlooded folks but otherwise you have to use that Dual Band when it gets smokey.

KirikaRyoko

Actually I'm a girl, and I've found that if your having to move through the smoke, they will appear on the target finder just a moment before you can physically see them. But you are correct in that it won't target them all the way through a smoke cloud from the other side.

I wish they had made Dual Band available on an AR or SMG, that would be kinda kewl to try in some situations. Actually kinda surprized it's not available on the AR at least.

SitRepPro

KirikaRyoko wrote:

I wish they had made Dual Band available on an AR or SMG, that would be kinda kewl to try in some situations. Actually kinda surprized it's not available on the AR at least.

It gives an incentive to try out different weapons so there'd be more weapon variety in-game.  I don't mind having different scopes for different weapon types.  It mixes it up a bit.  I'd be laughing all day if I can have the MK48 with FMJ and the MMS.  There's always Overkill to run Dual Band on a weapon even if it is expensive.