8 Replies Latest reply: Jul 9, 2013 8:30 PM by Jackasmo RSS

Potential Lawsuit?

makeitawkward

I purchased the season pass when the game was released and was told that the pass included 16 new multiplayer maps and 4 new levels of zombies over the course of 4 DLCs. There have already been 3 DLCs and they have included only 10 new maps and 3 new zombie levels. If the final DLC doesn't include 6 new MP maps, I think there should be a class action lawsuit against the company.  Studio and Uplink are not new maps.

Can you imagine an auto dealership driving a car for 2 years, repainting it, and then selling it as new? That's illegal. Am I wrong?

• Re: Potential Lawsuit?
    deamonomic

GL with that. and you have to argue what was meant by NEW. they are new in the aspect that they dont look the same. they have the same layout but they look nothng like the past versions. Honestly people need to get over it. Its ridiculous how people act over tiny things like this. "Its not what I expected... SUE SUE SUE!" is this really what the world is now?

JKG1989TFK

You said 16 multiplayer maps an 4 NEW zombie maps the reskins are maps . They have kept there word . The reality is when you purchased the season pass you agreed to a contract they will provide an you will receive they never said you get completely new maps just maps.

nicedrewishfela

You are wrong.

CALL OF DUTY®: BLACK OPS 2

SEASON PASS

Buy the Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 DLC Season Pass and get all four epic DLC Map Packs**, including the Revolution DLC Map Pack, for the discounted price of $49.99*, plus an exclusive in-game calling card and access to the Nuketown Zombies bonus map.

Nuketown Zombies now available for Season Pass subscribers on PS3, Xbox 360®, and PC.

You were promised 4 epic Map Packs. Nowhere does it say 16 new maps, does it? Legal action, go ahead and waste your money on a lawyer. You'll be laughed at because you didn't bother to read what you were buying.