13 Replies Latest reply: Jul 26, 2013 10:58 PM by superbob RSS

The players of this game...

trialstardragon

The players of this game just do not know how to loose or die to someone else anymore. I just had several hate messages which ofcourse I did report to MS/XBL about how I sucked because I used a Fing(you know the real word) gun that took no skill. They then went on to try and say that the LSAT TF was OP and the DSR was UP... really? When I was not even using the LSAT the match that I must of made them rage over. I was using the mp7 which is not OP either. I guess it was some QS/TS/Feeder that I ruined his game because I dared to go rushing with a mp7, something I dont do often because I find rushing boring. Was on core ground war kill confirmed. Not my fault if out of 3 matches I was the top of the lobby with most kills and most confirms just because I was not sniping like about 50% of the other players were doing in that lobby. Not my fault if they allowed me to earn 3 hellstorms each match and their team barely could keep up a uav or a cuav before it was shot down.

Ground war has become infested with TS/QS/Feeders lately it seems.

But yeah the players of this game just cannot handle anyone using any gun and beating them.. the gun taht killed them has to be OP or the player must have cheated some how or hacked or modded... the mentality of the players in this game is just astounding sometimes; but then again not really.

There are no OP guns in the game there are no UP guns in the game just OP or UP players that either do or do not have the skills to use the gun chosen at its fullest potentail.

• Re: The players of this game...
    deamonomic

thye might have sent hatemail to the wrong guy.

trialstardragon

Nah it was me. My emblem says

MY

Sniper

Works

Fine

with a smiley face and a lsat on it. Made just for those that are crying about the sniper patch.

deamonomic

Back in MW2, I found the best way to deal with these kinds of players. Ask them what gun they want you to use. In one instance the guy said "you guys only win cause of burst guns!" when asked what weapons he prefers to be murdered by, he responded P90. now in MW2, the P90 was my gun. I would happily snipe you with it. And he wanted my entire team to use it. I tried to tell him it was a bad idea. He wouldnt listen. So we all put on P90. It was demo on that rooftop map. No one on my team had less then 50 kills and no more then 20 deaths. I had some 100 I think the top guy was at 110 and the third guy had 80 or so. Suffice to say it was a one sided ass kicking.

vims1990

trialstardragon wrote:

Nah it was me. My emblem says

MY

Sniper

Works

Fine

with a smiley face and a lsat on it. Made just for those that are crying about the sniper patch.

Now I want to create an emblem like that

nicedrewishfela

Personal Responsibility has gone the wayside in this community, as has good sportsmanship.

If you kill someone, or win... it must be due to lag/lag comp/connection/host/OP guns/OP Perks/Playing in a group(this has somehow become taboo in this game???) /cheating/hacking/boosting/modded controller/camping/David Vonderhaar/sunspots/Obama/Global Warming/George Zimmerman.... the list goes on and on.

But somehow... that list never seems to include the player him/herself.

acm2010

nicedrewishfela wrote:

Personal Responsibility has gone the wayside in this community, as has good sportsmanship.

If you kill someone, or win... it must be due to lag/lag comp/connection/host/OP guns/OP Perks/Playing in a group(this has somehow become taboo in this game???) /cheating/hacking/boosting/modded controller/camping/David Vonderhaar/sunspots/Obama/Global Warming/George Zimmerman.... the list goes on and on.

But somehow... that list never seems to include the player him/herself.

I was lol until I saw sunspots and on then I was lmao until I couldn't breath

frtthunderpants

It's always the snipers crying I've had this same sh1t before, while using my MK48, and was told to stop camping, so next game I took a pistol and rushed, the complaints where still there only difference the opposite team died more. So lesson learned you can't make the complainers happy they just don't like dying while sniping.

acm2010

most tend to follow this

I did not create this I just copied and pasted it here. Google is an amazing search engine.

WKMMS

hey now!... I'm a sniper and I never cry about getting beat. I take it like a champ and try to change it up for the next match.   Contrary to popular belief, not everyone who picks up a sniper rifle is a whiny little sh*t.  Hate mail tends to come from people using a different class of weapon.  When you use a sniper rifle, generally all your hate will come from the reg-gun kiddies.  When you're reg-gunning, you're bound to get more hate from the QS kiddies.  That's just the way it goes.

acm2010

WKMMS wrote:

hey now!... I'm a sniper and I never cry about getting beat. I take it like a champ and try to change it up for the next match.

And that is why you fall in that tiny percentage. That little black or dark purple slice.

Bobthrobber

Um...sad story. I am sorry you got called a noob for using guns to kill people. These people will always exist in these games. You must learn to deal with them like they must learn to deal with dying and ragequitting when they play against you. Mmkk...bye.

WKMMS

Hate mail is the highest form of flattery in this game

superbob

The community is why CoD will never be good again. They exploit anything even remotely broken and are just terribly immature.