8 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2014 8:30 AM by DARkREMpERoR Branched to a new discussion. RSS

Activision / Treyarch Support

Ok This is out of control guys..

Ive seen first hand that I can log into my son's account and play, but mine because of "migrating host" crap.. Needless to say I'm very upset that when trying to call I get a constant busy signal for last past 12 hours. Then I read all that mess about being banned for leaving a game.. Yes I admit, I have quit 2 matches total. Just 2 the rest was that migrating host crap mess. But, when I try to contact support it's busy. then I see you can read the security and enforcement policy by clicking on a link on this page. http://www.callofduty.com/blackops/help however, when I click that link I get the message

ACTIVISION OFFICAL FORUMS

NOT FOUND

The item does not exist. It may have been deleted.

Needless to say, since I can't speak to someone directly and ask what in the 'tar nation" is going on.. I've decided to click on Activision Live Chat... boy was that a mistake too.. My wait time is 32 hours... for live chat on the pc..my current position is 536 with 26 hours estimated wait time.. Bollox...

Activision, Treyarch.. needless to say I'm very displeased... even..as I have suggested..

I feel that you guys should compensate EVERYONE for this mess... and I have the suggestive compensation packages that I feel would make everyone that is irrate, or just out right majorly disgusted and PO'ed feel a little better. A way to say, thank you and we're sorry you guys, being Activision and Treyarch should do the following

1). ADMIT, that you guys, Activision, Treyarch, and developers do have a major problem..

2). REMOVE that crappy new ban policy to you test and work out bugs, so it don't happen on such a mass scale.

3). Give out Compenstation Packages in the following manner

A). Any PS3 user who purchased the Care Package that did not obatin the additional Season Pass be awarded a DLC code for the Season Pass, As purchashing this, gamers were assuming that the DLC Map Packs were inculded as they were with MW3 Elite.

B). Any PS3 user who purchased the Care Package that DID also purchase the Season Pass be awared a $ 49.99 credit on their PSN account.

C). Any PS3 user who purchased the Hardened Edition without the additional Seaon Pass will also be awarded a DLC code for the Season Pass, Any PS3 user who purchased the Hardened Edition that also purchased the Season Pass be awarded a $ 49.99 credit on their PSN accounts.

D). Any PS3 user who purchased the Standard Edition without the additonal Season Pass will be awaded a DLC code for the Nuketown 2025 Zombie and Zomibe Theme.  Any user that purchased the Standard Edition that purchased the additional Season Pass will be awarded a $ 49.99 credit on the PSN accont.

E). In Addition to all the compensation packages, ALL PS3 users recieve 5 free Prestige Tokens, and 20 Unlock Game Tokens for BO2

One Angry and Irrirate Customer....

[REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

• Re: Activision / Treyarch Support

I agree on the topic of some support... The fact my rank randomly said its corrupted and I was set back like 12 ranks for what? I have no clue I have been trying to get some support this whole morning impossiable to say the least, it's not like the game is worth having to keep re ranking up 50 times. If I felt like shooting people 20 times to kill them I would play Halo or even if I wanted to use a rifle as such same goes. They have 100's of millions if not a few Billion net. off of the Call of duty name and yet they can't hire a bigger support team?

jeepchick

Are talking about Black Ops or Black Ops 2? This is the Black Ops forum.

The support link you need is: https://support.activision.com

That link covers all Activision games. You can search for your specific game also.

(I had to remove your personal information from the end of your post. It violates the Terms of Service to post that here, not to mention this is a public forum and putting that info up for all to see isn't a good idea)

Claire JeepChick

Treyarch moderator

As you are a Treyarch moderator could you help me with a problem in BO... I have reached level 50 in combat training and still didn't get my ready for deployment trophy... how can I get it?? this trophy is very glitched ... thanks

treyarch go 2 youtube and seach a video called black ops 2 new perck ideas

BigheadFreak

This game is so retartded i swear and the people who play it need to get a life and quit try harding at black ops 2. They need to do something with there lifes instead of sweating there balls off trying to kill little 5 year olds on the game.Plus you need to fix the WAY OVER POWERED lsat and the other lmgsthey can kill someone with 3 shots and have no recoil what so ever. this game is rediculous and needs some serious work

BigheadFreak

This game is so retartded i swear and the people who play it need to get a life and quit try harding at black ops 2. They need to do something with there lifes instead of sweating there balls off trying to kill little 5 year olds on the game.Plus you need to fix the WAY OVER POWERED lsat and the other lmgsthey can kill someone with 3 shots and have no recoil what so ever. this game is rediculous and needs some serious work

HNck

treyarch , how about making a zombies movie which makes your fans more happier . please all of us are waiting for  a film which adds the company's name on the history . i swear when i was reading the zombies story from " world at war 1" a long to "black ops 2 " i felt  excited and not only me but all of the fans , even who don't like to play zombies , they all like to see the story rather than playing without knowing the purpose . treyarch , i swear u deserve more respect , and u r going to get more of that "respect " after making the movie.                                                                                                                   note : any one , who likes zombies , please send this message to treyarch . to make the best movie in the history.

DARkREMpERoR

Treyarch // Black Ops 2    

Please do a Nuketown Normal nad a Nuketown Hardcore List!
    It would be awesome!