1 2 3 Previous Next 49 Replies Latest reply: Mar 28, 2014 12:25 AM by DeathUrge RSS

mw3 invisible hack ps3

theonlinekilla

what who can i report this guy to?

is anything being done about this?

i would be grateful if anyone could help with the above questions! thx in advance for any replies/help

• 1. Re: mw3 invisible hack ps3
    Izjar11

theonlinekilla wrote:

i would be grateful if anyone could help with the above questions! thx in advance for any replies/help

MW3 has a in game report system, thats all you can do.

• 2. Re: mw3 invisible hack ps3
    lykbutta

We ran into a guy last night and we were like WTF?! We looked at the video and sure enough, he/she was invisible.

• 3. Re: mw3 invisible hack ps3
    the_crazyman

theonlinekilla wrote:

Killa, I'm not 100% positive that there are legions of Activision/iW employees weilding the 'BanHammer'... but I do hope they have some people dedicated to cleaning up the mess these cheats create. There's the "in-game" report button but I think it's a little more effective to report them to someone who has a firm grip on the hammer... @IWEnforcers on twitter is a great place to drop the names of cheats and hacks that are ruining this game for so many. In you tweet include their online name, the system you encountered them on, a date and time, and the type of douche'baggery they were participating in. I hope this helps in our quest to end the hacking nonsense!

• 4. Re: mw3 invisible hack ps3
    Pher77

Also copy @ATVIAssist on your tweet. they seem to respond faster then @IWENFORCER does. just don't expect for either to ever tell you what the outcome is. I've asked and they wont tell

• 5. Re: mw3 invisible hack ps3
    DezHo

Modern Warfare 3.  seriously been playing this for 3 years, and today I have never seen so many hackers in my life.  Every Frigging game.  8 out of 10 games are Frigging  hacked.  Hackers are Frigging  invisible. Whats the Frigging  point. I can't play. I paid for this game.   We all pay for these games so we can play.    You receive millions from us, why dont you hire someone to Frigging  fix the game, stop being such selfish greedy ignorant people, you can hire people to counter these hackers EASILY with so much of your resources and profits.  just like Apple does against jailbreaking.  Seriously, not that you care, but you will lose so many loyal fans of this game.  We simply can't play the game anymore.  Why would you do such a thing to this amazing franchise.  you just going to leave it like this?  I am speaking on behalf of thousands of people, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE speak or forward to your seniors or supervisors and address ths problem TODAY.  This is not funny AT ALL. We CANT PLAY AT ALL

• 6. Re: mw3 invisible hack ps3
    Snotnose

Modern Warfare 3.  seriously been playing this for 3 years,

Gemes only been out for less than 2 years.

• 7. Re: mw3 invisible hack ps3
    the_crazyman

I see that this thread has been viewed more than 11 thousand times, yet nothing has been done about this issue we're all encountering... My honest opinion and therory on this is that iW and Activision utilize hackers to force people who are still playing the 'old' CoD titles off the servers. They want us to all run out and buy the newest title because we're sick of dealing with all the hackers... from a buisness standpoint, it makes total sence, it costs them nothing to ignore the problem and allow the hackers the have their way while at the same time forcing REAL gamers off the servers to run out to GameStop and buy the new CoD so we dont have to deal with the hacker B.S. I mihgt be off base here,... and I might be hitting the nail on the head... but that's what I think is going on... for what it's worth.

• 8. Re: mw3 invisible hack ps3
    9MILRikkoRicks

Loool sick

am glad i found this thread,,,,,  and i was thinking what the heck is going on ??

I play and only play Team defender,,, i find the other games to be a bit boring,,,,, and i never let any opposition player finish a game without atleast dying once if he is really good....

and so i notice this particular player (The hack) just getting kills after kills and weirdly enough i can see his name in red on top but cant physically see him,,,, tried killin him by sprayin endlessly was pointless,,,,,,

so buddy those players are the hacks,,,,, sucks cus it puts you off buyin Ghost...

i also thought could this invisible players be promoting Ghost,,, as in thats how it will be played,,,, dunno but it sucks anyways,,,,

• 9. Re: mw3 invisible hack ps3
    UnHoLyOnE

The simple answer is DO NOT BUY GHOST!!! Spread the word or nothing will happen, if everyone refused to buy Ghost, they'd be stuffed. So facebook, twitter, whatever, game reviews, just rate it all down until IW fix this damn problem.

If this was a ploy to get people to but the new game, then in my case its an epic fail, i won't be buying it, nor will a few others i know. The reason, well if you can't fix , or be seen to be trying to fix it, then i'll spend my money elsewhere. Give it to someone who deserves it, not some greedy fatcats, who are balatantly ripping us off.

We all paid good money for the cod games, i'm sure that legally they are bound to maintain and provide a service, to ensure our enjoyment. It's a sad day when one of the biggest game franchises sticks two fingers up to its customers. I think they have a nerve promoting Ghost, and i hope it falls on its backside.

1 2 3 Previous Next