39 Replies Latest reply: Apr 15, 2014 12:04 PM by treacarr RSS

Invisible glitch

Rescator7

Please fix that.

More and more are doing that glitch that make you invisible, and immortal.

That's clearly a cheating glitch exploit.

Hopefully,

Someone will hear.

• Re: Invisible glitch
    tkr-lex

just played mw3 hardcore kc and a player named NaMoUrDu57 on ps3 was invisible cheating scum these games are getting worse and they need to ban consoles .

Rescator7

Two sabotages lobby in a row. LoveXion and EnforcE_ShadowzZ were doing Invisible glitch. Others guys was also doing it days ago, but i can't remember their names. It's seem that glitch is spreading very fast. I don't know how it's works, but i believe it's related to a problem that 2 players can't be at the same place at the same time. That's what i heard, didn't understand it much though.

Add to list of cheaters/exploit:

LoveXion

EnforcE_ShadowzZ

EViiL--MODZZZ

FarOuZer91

PROJECT-VISIIONZ

I_DO_BATHSALTS

Scintillating

vVv_4-_2_-0_vVv

KiddClutch--

IAY_JAY-CoMbO

TWO_HARD_2_KILL

mOtamrd_

Qsec-Richard

alihaiy

LobbieSoundz

tibogoss52_II

FUTURISTIC_DOVE

Darksoulz17

IX----81Gz----IX (or LX----81Gz----IX)

v_SLvR_v

bRz_X_Killah

its_Personal_X8X

kimminjoon87

Yes they should be ban for the rest of their lives, so they would need to buy another machine, over and over again =)!

Ungrateful_Dead

I don't know if reporting these guys (even using the in-game reporting system) will do much good.  I was killed by a one of these invisible hackers the other day (he went 45-0) and reported him, but when I went onto Elite to look him up it just came up with a "not available" screen.

Same thing happened with a hacked domination lobby when I tried to check on the obvious hacker (bright flashing colored name).  Not available.  They seem to be able to cover their tracks.

Rescator7

Hacked lobby is a different issue. The invisible is a glitch. Everyone can do it as long as you know the tricks. It's not a hack. So, It could and it should be fixed.

Ungrateful_Dead

A hack may not be the same thing as a glitch, but that still doesn't explain why the "invisibility glitcher" that I ran into didn't seem to have an account when I looked him up the next day. 

I can go into Elite and click on any name from my recent games and see their recent games and stats.  The only ones that failed to come up were the lobby hacker and the invisibility glitcher.  So unless the glitcher got banned overnight, he had to be using a hacked account.

codmw333333333

Actually they dont cover their tracks... You wont see them on elite coz they put the glitch on their custom class!!!!!! You will easily know  if someone used the invisible glitch, when they joined the game and use their class w/ a glitch it will lag or freeze the game for 3 secs... they will only be invisible once they use the custom class w/ a glitch

Kyfto

I've been reporting them in game, via twitter to Activision and IWEnforcers as well as online websites with Sony and Activision. If this isn't patched before Ghosts comes out I'm switching to battlefield and CoD will have lost me as a customer.

Rescator7

I hope so. mwf3 version is still 1.8.515.1

Recently, i've seen less glitchers, but maybe 2-3 days ago i saw alihaiy still doing the glitch even if i reported him/her a couples of times. I don't know. If the game isn't fixed, and more glitchers appear i'll probably switch back to black ops 1. (if possible)

zombiewarfareexp95

dude, black ops 1 has invisible and god mode hackers and glitchers too. they do it because they know the makers won't do a damn thing about it. CoD multiplayer is a joke now, because its all about hacking and glitching and has lost the element of "skill" completely. I don't mind if someone is actually better than me, but look how many hackers and glitchers there is now. It's unplayable nowadays and is a joke, sadly.

DonFromCanada

Ditto that. These guys are giant mega douches. Ran into a guy last night with a 1000+:1 KDR. Checked his elite stats - he's played 30 hours, killed over 6000 people, and died 6 times (probably from before he had the hack installed). No Assasin, no Blind eye.

His elite stats show he's playing 12 hours a day with this hack - looks like he's trying to milk it before he gets banned.

The only way to install this hack is with custom firmwae on the ps3 - I'm pretty sure this would violate some kind of EULA with Sony.

CAN WE GET THIS GUY'S PS3 BANNED PERMANENTLY?

Garbage players that are ruining it for everyone. I'm about to quit MW3 permanently. If that happens, then I'm not buying Ghosts.

AxelSpoonz

Hello Don,

The game has a built in reporting system the developers hope you use when encountering cheaters online. Whatever program used to create this hack/modification breaks the EULA and TOS of Sony. We are investigating the issue accordingly and insist that players use the in game reporting system to file a report against these players. The security team will look into the reported players' activity and respond according to the online Code of Conduct seen here: http://community.callofduty.com/message/205673932#205673932

Regards, ^JH

IndyOldDude

The invisible hacks are becoming more and more frequent, every day you run into to at least 2 or 3 of these douches, not to mention the UAV hackers, Red square hackers, etc etc.....

pwninglikeaboss

a week or so ago i saw this one guy in the game the game would glitch out for about 14-15 seconds  and he would be there just standing i would shoot him for about 10 clips then stabb him then the glitch would go away then he would turn around go invisible and kill me

Rescator7

alihaiy has been reported multiple times, but he's still plaguing sabotage with the invisible glitch every times. I_DO_BATHSALTS is an other one.

There is a lot of more guys doing this, but those two are good example how the "online" report isn't working... believe me, alihaiy is not a false report !

tedge

Perhaps patching the game would be more effective rather than trying to deal with this on a case by case basis? I'm sure there are a ton of false reports from sore losers which wastes everyone's time as they try to sort through them. Maybe if IW actually support their game when stuff like this comes up at the end of each gaming cycle, people wouldn't be so quick to call hacks when it's just them getting out played (either by skill or IW's inability to provide a solid connection for players like in MW2 and COD4).

CN: Fix the damn game.

KingM16

List of hackers using invisibility cheat on PS3 MW3:

xFAiiL-_NUKEZz

gaaaaagagbishans

iACE_ELITES

Bomb3rZzLobbies

Qu_Ko

xYorkiii

LICK-MY-BIG-GUN

Xx-jujuberlu-xX

D-EAGLE-Q8

xLACRYMO_

seify_boy_2842

SUB_tomevale99

xOpTiiMuzZ---

lo__ol_o_lo__ol

Scura77

xiMHxGHz-

Invisible__devil

I have been submitting support tickets about these cheats since 31st of July via www.support.activision.com - I've not had a single acknowledgement and I don't think Activision really cares anymore because ruining Modern Warfare 3 like this is freeing up the server space as everyone quits the game. All Activision care about now is $$$$$ from the new Ghosts game.

I'm really fed up with the way Activision is letting us down like this - it proves they really only care about the money and don't care about us.

Oh and don't forget to check out this youtube channel, there's plenty of tags on there -  the invisibility hack:

MW3 God Mode + Invisible Class Mod - No Jailbreak - w/Download - YouTube

ATVIAssist

Hey RESCATOR7,

Sorry to hear. Thank you for wanting to report that player, I understand how difficult it can be to play with other players that aren't following the rules. When you come across any players you believe to be cheating it’s best to report them using the in game reporting feature. This ensures that the report is sent directly to Treyarch and helps us in punishing these players. As an alternative you can also report a player by visiting our support website here: http://support.activision.com/Contact_Us . Hope this helps! SX

kenhistu

I hate that invisible players, its not fun anymore play online. I played few games last night, invisible player make me so angry

add this to the list

W4SR_MRFREEZE

A3_VERSUS

Please investigate !!!!!

kenhistu

I reported every time I met invisible player... mw3 now is hacked so badly.. the company never reply it

xGUITARGUYx

timekeeperboi88    

Be-Misty

Found another 'hacker' on PS3: XxSiMo-Swa7xX (from Italy)

I've reported him ingame.

360ImXribbs

Its not a Glitch its a mod/hack that people put on USB and transfers the hack to his/her console. Which gives them a list of hacks as becoming invincible (not able to kill, Grey name)

hogwild1959

Yes, run into 2 more last night, have filed numerous complaints with xbox, also to avoid these players , but they still show up in lobbys i am playing in... 38-0 with a kd ratio of less than 1.00.

I think not!, they seem to show up every night..They are invisible until the kill cam replay, then it shows them right in front of you.... i am sick of this  gametags are revolt prozone and paddlemyballz.

I would do  more than paddle his ballz if i could see him in person... I despise cheaters!

treacarr

i meet these guys 5 times a day, and they pisses me off, 1 of my friends actually killed 1 of these cheaters, he saw a bounching betty just poped out of no where and he started spraying to get the invisible basterd

treacarr

actually, its not a glitch, its a hack/mods that they use to make them invisible, they messed up my server on my router that i have to go wired connection, when u meet 1 of them again, eithedr report boosting, cheating, and exploiting cuz those all 3 together make it sound good of invisibility, cuz easy kills and all that crap

bendingpeak

This has gotten much, much worse over the last couple of weeks.  Six months ago I might see one or two per week, now it's to the point where I see several PER DAY!!!  I have NO confidence in the "in-game reporting system" that all the official corporate responses ask us to continue to use.  Just look at how far back these postings go. What surprises me is how this hasn't been patched by now.  Shouldn't the game developers be more sophisticated than the hackers? How do you even allow the code to be that vulnerable.  Is Activision just not allocating resources to this pervasive problem?  I guess the EULA is a completely one-sided agreement where users should have no expectation of playing compliant users.  I used to report guys for much less blatant offenses like modded controllers (i.e. making semi-autos automatic) but I'd gladly play with those guys over the invisible hackers.  I don't particularly like the newer CODs - I think MW3 has been the best iteration - but if the hacking situation doesn't get better it's going on the shelf for good. 

Side note:  I regularly get put on "probation" in BOII for quitting games early despite the fact that I don't even play it that often, plus, in 1-2 years I'll bet I haven't deliberately quit a dozen matches across ALL COD games.  I get kicked for server connections timing out and other reasons beyond my control but I get punished for it.  Meanwhile, guys openly advertise boosting lobbies, hacks, etc., even putting hacked matches on YouTube.

kimminjoon87

PLAYSTATION 3

So true, seeing this problem all the time now, and the only thing I'm doing is reporting to Activision. Tho I doubt they are doing "anything" about it, cause the game is pretty old. The same thing with World at war and modern warfare 2 and Black Ops 1, its unplayable!!!!!!!

By the way, what is the point for reporting players during the game by pressing "report button" he will still be in the game list no matter how many times you are pressing report button.

Here is my list so far, and it keeps going bigger and bigger.

Log-I-Tech

Ghost_Warrior_X2

TAUA_O_TEKOOTI

treacarr

reporting them won't do any good, cuz i got full info bout there hacking programs, its has band protection where they can't get band

treacarr

we need somebody that have enough skills to get rid of that program, its not fair for any 1 to face those hacking cowerds