1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 62 Replies Latest reply: Aug 12, 2013 10:22 AM by Brutalkillshots Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Re: Proof that filing an offensive emblem will get you banned of of Live.
    BU773TPROOF

No again, I'm saying we should take the things away that have little impact on the game, there are two CODs that have emblem makers.

In both games people continue to abuse the makers, the makers don't change the game play. The feature isn't the heart and soul of the game.

The community that plays this game want every one banned for everything, If the maker cant be handled by the community it can be taken away.

I don't care if the emblem maker is in the game, I don't care if people make offensive emblems, dumb crap like that has been going on for years.

I get that some people care, mainly people who joined online gaming when consoles made gaming main stream.

In 1998 if a guy was being offensive in Quake 2 I didn't ask id to ban them, and if I did they wouldn't be able to do anything.

People hacking and modding consoles are the only group of people really worth banning, this game already has a small enough pool of people to play with.

Ban them all and have no one left.

• 61. Re: Proof that filing an offensive emblem will get you banned of of Live.
    LucK_E_Lucian0

I do not support the EDL.  Don't know anything about them.  One question though....How is being anti-islamic the same as being racist?  Islam can be practiced by any race.  I would think there is a difference between being opposed to people who use religion as an excuse to practice violence and being against a race of people.

• 62. Re: Proof that filing an offensive emblem will get you banned of of Live.
    Brutalkillshots

A guy I follow on twitter got a thank you message from Xbox live for his reports :) (he posted a pic of the message) which is pretty cool ,at least they're doing something :)

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next