8 Replies Latest reply: Aug 19, 2013 3:58 PM by benp1a2y3n4e RSS

New features I'd like to see in next Treyarch game release (zombies)

USarmyvet

They could be perma perk style....all or some

1) Pile Up Reverse Nuke - if too many zombies pile up in a small area and for xx time and get no player hits, they blow up and down player.

2) Infinite Useless Ammo - Guns not reloaded manually will eventually overheat and become permanentaly damaged.

3) Empty Space - All areas outside of map have no oxygen.

4) Fly Forever - too much time floating and you float forever.

5) Cement Shoes - standing still for xx time/rounds give you 1/2 speed.

6) Son of Excavator - some player required function you must perform that requires moving, to prevent added game difficulty.

These are just some random ideas....

I call it proactive patching......

feel free to add yours.

• Re: New features I'd like to see in next Treyarch game release (zombies)
    SevenThug

I like the ideas (credit for being original, pretty cool), but honestly I prefer dealing with the glitching, even in grief.

Just because the programming won't be perfect. It's gonna mess up at some point and cause me to go down and I'm gonna get pissed.

Personal preference. I understand glitching sucks, but often when we try and limit it using broad measures it'll have some blowback on us.

Although I agree with 3, because I don't ever recall leaving the map. Don't understand 4/6, don't understand the reasoning behind 2. 1 would need to be coded very well or it would probably stop all train running ever...

I would strongly disagree with 5...because what's wrong with camping? Especially in early rounds.

USarmyvet

SevenThug wrote:

I like the ideas (credit for being original, pretty cool), but honestly I prefer dealing with the glitching, even in grief.

Just because the programming won't be perfect. It's gonna mess up at some point and cause me to go down and I'm gonna get pissed.

Personal preference. I understand glitching sucks, but often when we try and limit it using broad measures it'll have some blowback on us.

Although I agree with 3, because I don't ever recall leaving the map. Don't understand 4/6, don't understand the reasoning behind 2. 1 would need to be coded very well or it would probably stop all train running ever...

I would strongly disagree with 5...because what's wrong with camping? Especially in early rounds.

4  - for hackers that can fly in the air. I haven't seen much of this in BO2 but tossed it in anyway.

6 - another anti glitch variant....some glitches cannot be entered in the middle of the round. A "moon excavator" type function would force them out of the glitch.

2 - I've seen glitchers with infinate ammo....they get in a wall/barrier and line up the gun and then tape the trigger down.

1 - impossibe to backfire on people running trains. Watch the vid's of pile up glitching. The zombies are a tiny concentrated glob of heads and arms and are not moving or hitting a player. It wouldn't even affect camping since they don't "pile up".

5 - I've never seen a camper stand perfectly still for any length of time. Even so....Buried type camping needs to go....or never add a gun like the Paralyzer again.

I put some thought into these....I don't think they would require a lot of code. We already know that the game clocks acts and functions (downed player dies in 45 sec, excavators on moon) as well as player exact location (traps, box, guns, Shangra La pedestals, etc).

Ninjambie

These don't look like ideas you have for their next game. They look like rants about Buried :/ Oh wait, they are!

Zombich1313

Yeah its less about improvements and more about putting down glitchers. I mean who cares if they glitch? Well I don't anyways. I know there is plenty of yall who do care. It's a game let them play it the way they want to. If you see a dude in a glitch then quit out. I mean if they can glitch your allowed to fuckin quit. If not then stay and don't complain I guess I can see how in grief it can be unfair but like I said quit and find another match, not everyone glitches. This isn't really pointed towards you Ninjambie I just happend to reply under your post.

USarmyvet

Ninjambie wrote:

They look like rants about Buried :/ Oh wait, they are!

shows just how limited your Zombie history is son.

Ninjambie

Lol, "shows just how limited your Zombie history is son."

I think you mean "zombie experience". Sorry if I rarely play in pub with scrandoms and have friends to play with who play legit.

I can see that pub has left a bitter taste in your mouth. Stop bi*chin about the scrandoms you play with in pub and get you some online friends to play with. This will hopefully improve your zombie experience, son.

USarmyvet

Ninjambie wrote:

Lol, "shows just how limited your Zombie history is son."

I think you mean "zombie experience". Sorry if I rarely play in pub with scrandoms and have friends to play with who play legit.

I can see that pub has left a bitter taste in your mouth. Stop bi*chin about the scrandoms you play with in pub and get you some online friends to play with. This will hopefully improve your zombie experience, son.

I very rarely play with lobby randoms.

No, I was referring to your limited history with Zombies....as in WaW and BO1. Then there is also the other maps in BO2. All of the maps in all of the releases had glitchers.....thus, my thread was about all maps....nut a "buried rant".

Because you exist only in the Buried fishbowl.....you assume everything you see and hear is about Buried. Try stepping outside the cupcake map every once and a while.