2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 8, 2013 4:22 AM by Drillnoob RSS

HELP NEEDED! MW3 Multiplayer: Connecting to the online services...

Luc4rio

Hello everyone. As you might know, many people are having this issue on MW3 PC "Connecting to online services..." and after about 30 seconds of connecting, the game gives this message for you: "ERROR   The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 server is not available at this time. Please try again later or visit http://www.callofduty.com/mw3/status for updates.    EXIT"

First of all, the game has worked normally for me for about 1 year, but recently after i had a few month's brake from MW3, I decided to make a comeback. But now this error comes, which I explained.

[FYI] I didn't have to do any of this stuff, because the game worked normally for me back in the days.

|

|

V

I have the minimum requirements for playing the game.

I have portforwarded the 3074 port manually (though my router should do this automaticully).

I have tried many of these "Fixing methods" but none of them haven't been helpful. Also, I haven't found a single article of ACTIVISION staff responding for a clear WORKING method for this error.

My connection is about 35MB/sec (cable connection, not wireless). I have resetted my router also, didn't work.

The MW3 servers are up and my other friends can play it normally.

I have re-installed MW3, but it didn't work. Also I did the "Verify integrity of game cache..." thing at STEAM but it didn't work also.

Please, can somebody give me any other advices? This stupid error is freaking me out! I want to get back to play and own ppl!

If you need more information, just ask!

P.S, Why is this forum the only place to get in touch with ACTIVISION staff? I couldn't find any way to get in touch with them, like send them a direct message or so.

Yours trurly,

Luc4rio

• Re: HELP NEEDED! MW3 Multiplayer: Connecting to the online services...
    SgtBenitez

It didn't help for you, but i have the same problem.

• Re: HELP NEEDED! MW3 Multiplayer: Connecting to the online services...
    Drillnoob

Error

The Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Server is not available this time. Please try again later or visit http://CallOfDuty/mw3/status for updates.......

I cant play multiplayer at the last 3-4 days.....I have this game for 1 year or maybe more and I had been playing normaly multiplayer but now every time I try to play this message appears to me.... My Wi-Fi  has not a problem or something else because I can play Spec Ops Survival or missions  but not chaos mode (because I haven't bought it) with other players and that means that I play ONLINE.....But why I cant play ONLINE at multiplayer by the time I CAN play online at spec ops? All my other friends can play multiplayer and that means that it wasn't a mistake of tha game that somebody fixed......I am not banned because no one and never had reported me because I don't hack but I cant play!Why?