1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next 102 Replies Latest reply: Sep 9, 2013 5:58 AM by rlbl Go to original post RSS
  • 70. Re: According to dev from Raven, QSing is gone!
    candyslexia

Dr_QuiCKScOP3r wrote:

Please be more specific on what was done. Did you guys made the sniper rifles like how it was in BO1 pre-patch?

We have sway before you ADS and the crosshairs show up much closer to being nearly fully ADS'd. There are some sniping videos from the MP event if you wanted to check out how it works. I know Faze Kross had a cool one.

• 71. Re: According to dev from Raven, QSing is gone!
    Adam1234567893

If this is true it should be like Black Ops 1 sniping for I have never had a problem with sniping in that game if they pull a Battlefield 3 well then I won't use Bolt Action because a two hit kill 3 second kill time will be useless in all gun fights. All they need to do is make it like Black Ops 1 or they can add sway and flinch to the snipers then remove aim assist completely and bam snipers are still useful for people who snipe if they hinder the aim time on the snipers I'll just use a shotgun and 44 Magnum until people realize that shotguns are one hit kill and shooting out of their range lmao.

• 72. Re: According to dev from Raven, QSing is gone!
    Dr_QuiCKScOP3r

Thanks, Candice.

I'm looking at Kross's gameplay right now and I just noticed that there is no crosshair on the sniper rifles when not ADS'd like in previous CODs. That will throw the aim of most quickscopers specially the inexperienced ones. The unscoped-sway will also count.

One more thing..

Will the sniper ADS speed remain the same like on Kross's video on release?

http://gyazo.com/ff155a4ce2c747f1a7328695f90f68fc.png

• 73. Re: According to dev from Raven, QSing is gone!
    vespervin

Awesome news is awesome.

• 74. Re: According to dev from Raven, QSing is gone!
    Dr_QuiCKScOP3r

Frankly, I don't think it will affect me. The weapon sway pre- ADS'd and the no crosshair is not a problem for me. If the ADS speed shown at Gamescon remains the same then I can still quickscope and dragscope. The only thing that will stop me from quickscoping is if they make it similar to BO1. Looking at Faze Kross's gameplay, it doesn't look anything like BO1.

• 75. Re: According to dev from Raven, QSing is gone!
    Medikated

Yes it is a true story, Mark Rubin released it on his twitter page. This just in the World Water level has risen 5 feet in the last hour from all the kids, and 20 year olds who act like kids tears. This makes the wait of 3 extra all the more worth it. Funny there

ivrruummii that now all of a sudden you are just using this game as a place holder. If this game isnt that important to you and you dont QS, then why do you always post defending it?????

• 76. Re: According to dev from Raven, QSing is gone!
    StatikKill

I feel like this is one of those F you last stand moments by robert bowling, and guess what? they put final stand in MW3 and made it even more annoying.

For those of you that haven't seen the sniping videos of COD: Ghosts, go look them up. You can still quick scope, the scope zooms in very quickly when you hit LT. But none of that No-scope, black scope bull crap. Even if it is harder, it's still plausible.

• 77. Re: According to dev from Raven, QSing is gone!
    NoLifeKing29

Well its nothing like the Stealth Clown's moment on stage considering 3 devs have clarified the issue. It hasn't been removed, like I said before, it was a poor choice of words by that individual. It has been addressed however, and thats a welcome, needed change. Those videos don't reflect the playerbase, rather a select group of people that have been testing it out. The majority of the playerbase, ie, the 99%, won't see the kind of success they did in BO2.

• 78. Re: According to dev from Raven, QSing is gone!
    iivrruummii

Medikated wrote:

ivrruummii that now all of a sudden you are just using this game as a place holder. If this game isnt that important to you and you dont QS, then why do you always post defending it?????

I didn't change my views all of a sudden.  Ever since E3, I have decided to play other shooters and for a couple of months.  COD has always been a place holder for me because I want a game that this gaming market will no longer produce, a high skilled shooter(similar to Halo 3).  I personally rather play something else but there isn't that many good shooters being made these days that fit the fast paced style of COD.  The game is important to me because I put 20+ days every year into COD, and of those 20 days I probably will never use a sniper more than 1 day.  I am defending it because I see nothing wrong with it.  The people that have a problem with it are the ones that cannot stand dying.  I have games where I go 30+ positive and then the next game I will go even, but I don't get upset if I get quickscoped in point blank range by some other player, because the amount of times I kill him is more rewarding.  I don't dwell on how I die but move on and kill as much as I can.

Some of the people that I see on YT complaining about quickscopers are the people that go for high scoring games.  They think it is okay to pubstomp but not quickscoping.  You don't see sniper only users in MLG winning tournaments, do you?  No because they are not as good as people are playing them off to be.  The day a full team of snipers wins a MLG tournament will be the day that I will be proven wrong.

• 79. Re: According to dev from Raven, QSing is gone!
    RenovaKunumaru

They could have easily just have been using Faze as a method of testing the sniping build to see if they'd like to make it even more difficult.

The Robert Bo moment I'm expecting this game to have is that marksmen class weapons becomes the new QS weapons, but I don't think it's possible because I think those weapons are limited to the scoopers they can have. I don't think they can use variables.

1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next