3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 7, 2013 12:51 AM by FUIMGR8 RSS

Need 1 Person for ps3 Clan

shibalrocks

Hello Like the Title says , our clan is 3 Members yeah 3 but don't be like man they are only 3 , we the 3 get Gold every Clan operation and every challenge so we work hard but we were off these days playing Payday 2 , but we are Back And we are ready to roll , we need 1 person 16+ No kids , and you don't need to be like a daily player we have no Leader like no one gonna tell you you have to do that , if you want to do challenges then you are free to do what you want if you are interested Write you ID down here and gonna add you and then we can have a little talk to know who you are , one more thing it doesn't matter if you are a guy or a girl we already got a girl in the clan so we don't mind i just wanted to note that and like i said if you are interested just write your ID 

• Re: Need 1 Person for ps3 Clan
    BetterThanU2002

If you don't want to that fine no harm done but would you like to join my clan. Very low number of people. Need more.

HeXziT

PSN: HeXziT

FUIMGR8

IMMORAL GODS PS3 CLAN TAKING APPLICATIONS                    

FUIMGR8     Novice

IMMORAL GODS ARE LOOKING FOR ACTIVE MEMBERS TODAY.  WE ARE A LVL 20  CLAN WITH SOME ACTIVE PLAYERS SOME OTHER PLAYERS ARE NOT ACTIVE AND ARE BEING REMOVED.  HERE ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN THE CLAN IF INTERESTED.

-PLAY AS A MEMBER OF A TEAM

-COMMUINCATE WITH CLAN LEADERS IF YOU CANT PLAY

-BE CONSIDERATE OF YOUR TEAM AND CLAN MEMBERS( WE WANT A GREAT ATMOSPHERE WHEN PLAYING

LOYALTY

-MUST PLAY ALL CHALLENGES WEEKDAYS DURING YOUR PLAY TIME (US,UK, EUROPE)

-MUST PLAY ALL 3 HOURS OF CLAN OPS ON WEEKENDS FOR ALL AREAS

-MUST HAVE A MIC IF YOU DO NOT THEN YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE YOU PAY ATTENTION TO ALL CALL OUTS

-MUST HAVE K/D OVER 1.00 IF LOWER WE CAN DISCUSS IT

-ONCE YOU ARE IN WE ARE LOOKING FOR MEMBERS THAT WANT TO RUN THE YOUTUBE PAGE AND OTHER CLAN STUFF.

-WE HAVE OTHERS INTERESTED IN LEAGUE PLAY THAT YOU CAN JOIN

ADD or MESSAGE BOTH CO-LEADERSTO APPLY:

FUIMGR8

TAG1281