23 Replies Latest reply: Sep 11, 2013 1:37 AM by bullfridge RSS

Probation

AwsAllDay

I'm getting probation for every game I play. I thought it was stupid enough to even have probation for leaving a game but even if I finish a game till the end ill get probation now. It says I keep leaving games early which i dont so I have to wait 5 minutes before I'm aloud to play again.

• Re: Probation
    Alky6

You won't get probation for leaving a game early if you use the menu. Start button >Leave game.  Don't say that that's what you do, because obviously it's not. I leave games early all the time, sometimes 10-12 times in a 2 hour session and I've never had probation.

hoopswag2013

its means stop sign out (Dashbording) to leave a game, because I leave sometimes an I never get a message.

illstplaya2live

What's your psn name?

deadimpact

Do you play Hardcore? I think repeatedly getting kicked for team killing also counts towards probation.

Necaross

I got kicked 5 games today outta 30 games maybe for team killing stupid ppl putting their head in front of me... Still didn't get any probation, so you my friend, is a very unlucky dude

bullfridge

i got a probation warning last night on H/C playing TDM on nuketown stuck a centry gun down in what i thought was there spawn only to find out spawns had swapped and i didnt no it could happen but my centry gun decided to let loose on our team i was kicked and got a probation warning....first time its ever happenend though

TRU11

stop doing what your doing and you will be fine.

Killbook

I'm sure it's just a glitch. Post this in the tech. support section. I'm sure someone will help you out there.

Izjar11

AwsAllDay wrote:

I'm getting probation for every game I play. I thought it was stupid enough to even have probation for leaving a game but even if I finish a game till the end ill get probation now. It says I keep leaving games early which i dont so I have to wait 5 minutes before I'm aloud to play again.

Right your getting probation for every game that you "finish" right.

rlbl

QUESTION:

Do you finish the game, but dashboard during (or just after) the final kill cam to avoid the heckling?  If this (or something like this) is what you are doing, you are still technically leaving games.  The game is not over just because one thinks it should be,

just asking...

I get kicked (HC), quit games all the time (not often though, I only quit under certain strict conditions) and I have only ever been on probation once during the period when the games were freezing (game freeze twice in a row, then a HC kick = probation)

People who get punished (banned, probation, whatever) and say they did nothing are:

- lying, or;

- Do not understand what they are doing wrong, therefore have no idea that the thing they did was wrong and punishable.

Ignorance of the rules does not make one above them.

ghost_1345

I have gotten the probation notice a couple of times but never actually put in probation. the reason I got it was that the game kept on freezing during games, had to reset the system  a couple of times in a row thats when I got the notice.

Reload_54

You have a bad ISP connection I would guess. I had this problem once while trying to play black ops2 in a thunder storm in costa rica. My connection kept signing me out and back in. I bet that is your problem.

wrnf

right!!!! sure thing buddy

Gurt21

Stop dashboarding and play the game right. Stop being a cheater. Who cares if your KDR goes down or up. It's not a big deal, all you need is to have fun.