8 Replies Latest reply: Sep 13, 2013 3:08 PM by thebigb82 RSS

Is it true ?

SUM1SLY83

That you can play cross systems ? So ps3 players can play ps4 players.

if it is true should ps4 players have to pay for ps+ to access Ghosts multiplayer when ps3 get it free on the same network with the same game ? Especially when the ps4 version of ghosts costs £60 and the ps3 version costs £40.

• Re: Is it true ?
    Ryumaou

No, it's not true.

This means CoD is going back to smaller player base on new consoles.

SUM1SLY83

How do you know for sure ? Has activision posted about it ? Not saying i don't believe you was just looking for some proof.

maccabi

SUM1SLY83 wrote:

How do you know for sure ? Has activision posted about it ? Not saying i don't believe you was just looking for some proof.

Its not true this has been repeatedly said by the devs when asked, each console even within the same family is a walled garden

Izjar11

No you cant play vs PS3 players but you if you happen to buy the PS3 version and then you switch to the PS4 the information is transferable. Thats it.

ghamorra

Because of this I fear matchmaking will be very tough for the PS community. With the Xbox consoles getting "dedicated servers" they shouldn't have a problem, but Playstation still being on a listen server system means we're going to have about half of the initial player base and this means we're going to have some shitty gaming from day one. So I fear.

maccabi

ghamorra wrote:

Because of this I fear matchmaking will be very tough for the PS community. With the Xbox consoles getting "dedicated servers" they shouldn't have a problem, but Playstation still being on a listen server system means we're going to have about half of the initial player base and this means we're going to have some shitty gaming from day one. So I fear.

its not consoles its just the xbox one.

Izjar11

Hopefully not G.