13 Replies Latest reply: Sep 13, 2013 6:58 AM by Momba1 RSS

vac banned players now following

UndreamtStone

tell me what I need to do to get players that I have called out with previous bans to quit following me into other rooms....they now...3 of them that know I don't want to play with or against now follow me from room to room...which I end up leaving to get away from them...I get a loss..and am sick and tired of it...I want to play and have fun for the money I have spent and don't want to have to put up with this crap....do something...or refund all my money now

• Re: vac banned players now following
    Momba1

Well first never Friend a VAC Ban player and IF you're in a Party then ditto with those that you play with need to follow suit. The simplest way is to change your 'P'arty to Closed and ditto with those that you're playing with in-game, and make sure that the offending players are Blocked in Steam.

Also, IF you leave a game then quickly try to get into another you'll be spammed right back where you were, and in that case try a different game type.

zrt23

There is not any way to make folks able to 'follow' you unless you have added one of them in your friend list (and as Momba1 said, you have set Party to 'OPEN' in main menu to allow your friends to join you).

But as the player count is very low, you will often meet the same players, that's it.

phxs72

Probably best not to call out people publicly.  People don't tend to follow around those that they don't know have done something against them.  Calling them out may make you feel good for a moment but then you have to deal with their reactions.  Good luck finding a way to avoid them but from the sound of it you should start with defriending them.

UndreamtStone

just so you know these guys were not on friends list...they found me just like I find out there info...you hit friends and click on recent players....you can join anyone in there at any time without being friends...I have resolved the problem for now...thanks to you all

Hansinswag

Can anyone tell me why i get VAC Banned today after i woke up,

lots of my friend are having this problem, None of us hacks or boost or even harm or break any rules.

I myself bought this game long time ago, but i start playing it this week, and i was level 55 then my stats reset back to 31

so i play for two days without sleeping or going to school, because i wanted to get my lvl 55 again,

anyways, yesterday i was playing at 21:43 then i sleep while i was playing, so i just woke up at 08:10 and try to play online and it says you are VAC BANNED you cannot play online. WTF is that suppost to mean?.

Many people complain of this vac ban for no damn reason of hack or harm public gamers!

Also this is why many people stop playing this game. Pff .___.

You guys should make a list of bans players, where we can see the reason why we are banned, otherwise we the gamers that doesnt cheat got ban and have no idea why we ban, This list of bans well let us know!

PS: I'm sure The Name Elisa report me, She is jealous that i kill her alot and she cant kill me once so she start spaming the chat telling every players to report me for cheating. To let u all know i use my brain and consenctrate in my gaming.

Sorry for my bad English tho.

Necaross

Hansinswag wrote:

so i play for two days without sleeping or going to school, because i wanted to get my lvl 55 again,

To let u all know i use my brain and consenctrate in my gaming.

Well... maybe you should use that said ''brain'' of yours and go to school instead of playing a video game? Just saying

Hansinswag

Dude just stfu if you cant help! :@

Necaross

I'll stfu when people stop showing their stupidity to the whole world... dude... Anyway, instead of doing a whole post, why  don't just PM someone from 3arc or Activision? I'm sure they can be alot more help to you than anyone on this forum, exept maybe the forum admins

Valve Anti Cheat Banned? I think the name says it all, now go speak with a 3arc admin about how bad you cheated? Sorry i'm being harsh, but the system is in place to actually ban cheaters, if you we're found guilty of cheating (has nothing to do while you were sleeping), i'm pretty sure it takes some time for 3arc to actually ban you after getting ppl to report you... So maybe you didn't directly cheated, but helped someone boost or w/e, idk... Contact 3arc anyway and stop feeding me with all those non sense posts

danquake

With due considerations, maybe you were still sleep walking thinking you're awake and found out you were VAC banned.

Anyway, you should post a new thread for yourself instead of this one as it does not refer to "Bannies" as in your case.

zrt23

First at all you should make your own topic..

Otherwise, I assume you has been busted on Counter Strike. It's explains the VAC ban. It looks you are already banned on several CS servers for using aimbot and others cheats.

Anyway, BO2 TAC bans do not show up on Steam at this moment . But perhaps you have also did something wrong in BO2... *sigh*

Conclusion: Go to school instead of trying cheats

Momba1

Well players that are banned from BO2 don't show-up as 'VAC Ban' but instead see a message 'This account has been permanently banned....' So if you're seeing a 'VAC Banned' message either it's from a different game or 3arch suddenly changed its policies on banning.

/I just took that image off a Friend who, cough, supposed never cheated.