10 Replies Latest reply: Sep 21, 2013 8:32 PM by DemonDeath RSS

Info on clan rewards

DemonDeath

I have heard they will be doing special items such as clothing and stuff for clans... but what will the challenges be? Has anyone heard of challenges for clans that will be in Ghosts? I am curious to see if its the BO2 or MW3 kind of challenges. And if so, what will the new week long challenges be?

• Re: Info on clan rewards
    LifeSong1

They are going to have a new Clan Wars concept and then every clan member can earn XP for their clan just by winning as I understand it.  There has been no word on challenges and ops like they have had with BO2 and MW3.  The guess is that they are going to be going away in favor of the clan wars and other new methods of earning Clan XP.

DemonDeath

Clan wars I think is how you win some of the new rewards by having a territory or by having the most etc, but I would think they still have challenges to progress. Since all you have to do is win for clan wars I don't think that would be all. You mentioned something about other new methods, did they announce any other methods? I can't keep up on all the info lol so im just asking. I was thinking maybe they would do weekly challenges still but in the form of squads such as "Win x amount of games, Capture x amount of flags" in squads.

OUHATEME

Would rather know this info sooner rather than later. Are they still going to have three classes of clans based on size ? This info would let me know if I need to rethink the size of my clan. The ways to level up clans may influence my thinking on this as well. Fully expect a better reward system than we had with Bo2 . Plus an elite forum for ghost before the game comes out. A clan forum before it comes out as well.

maccabi

There's going to be alot of information  about about how clans and the clan features will work coming out #soon