10 Replies Latest reply: Sep 18, 2013 6:56 PM by Necaross RSS

Who's Sick Of Samantha?

DarkMega

I understand every map has a easter egg but Origins is a great map but annoying because of Samantha first off why does she have a American accent? She's german!! Compare her voice from Moon to Origins did they not have money to get the same voice actor? Second saying she is annoying is a understatement the way she says Agartha just annoys me she bothers you past round 20! At least in Buried Richtofen and Maxis shut up.

• Re: Who's Sick Of Samantha?
    Necaross

I'm sick of people being sick of whatever is in this game... And this says it all

I'll repeat myself for the 1000000th time... stop complaining, it's not gonna change, and not sure it will make you feel any better! GTA5 is out, get the f out of bo2 forum damn, lemme enjoy my fav game even tho my electricity problem isn't solved yet (to whoever read my posts should know)

AtomicBlast720

"lemme enjoy my fav game" BO1 and WAW had such better Zombies... All this game had in my Opinion, was Mob of the Dead and Origins, I think the rest sucked. Die Rise was okay, and Nuketown was Decent.

DeathBringer-Zen

I'll repeat myself for the 1000000th time... stop complaining, it's not gonna change

You are wrong there mate.

When people complain about things they do not like, it tends to filter through to the Dev's, who then make sure as not to make similar mistakes in the future.

The subject on Samantha being annoying, and it being off putting is a big talking point on here, CoDZ and Twitter. The more people complain about it, the better chance there is of not being a repeat performance in the next game.

The more we complain, the better chance of it getting fixed. Maybe not this time around, but if future definitely.

tallowby

DeathBringer-Zen wrote:

I'll repeat myself for the 1000000th time... stop complaining, it's not gonna change

You are wrong there mate.

When people complain about things they do not like, it tends to filter through to the Dev's, who then make sure as not to make similar mistakes in the future.

The subject on Samantha being annoying, and it being off putting is a big talking point on here, CoDZ and Twitter. The more people complain about it, the better chance there is of not being a repeat performance in the next game.

The more we complain, the better chance of it getting fixed. Maybe not this time around, but if future definitely.

Ya know you have a point..... All the complaints on lag comp have been heard and they fixed that.

....Wait a second we complained about that for over the last 3 titles and nothing has improved, it only got worse.....

DeathBringer-Zen

That is an engine issue though, and they will never fix it properly because Activision insist of there being a new CoD title every year. They are a money hungry organization who do not care about their community properly.

The engine is a dated joke, that put's the developers in the spotlight because they do not want to lose out on the contract, so instead of creating a new engine, they just update the same one every year. Lag detection is down to the joke engine and even poorer servers.

You have a better chance of getting blood from a stone on that one. I am talking about more realistic requests for change.

Necaross

You've seen anything related to QuickScope change? Sorry it's not zombie related, but i REALLY only complaint about that ever, and many many others do too, but it's still there, not gonna change. Period! What they DO change are the glitches and stuff that people get in, but there is still glitches all over die rise and buried... I like the game, but QS ruins it in MP, nothing to change on zombie since i don't glitch anyway

DarkMega

I think when I spend 80$ on the game and about another $60+ on DLC I have the right to complain bro..

USarmyvet

Necaross wrote:

I'll repeat myself for the 1000000th time... stop complaining, it's not gonna change, and not sure it will make you feel any better! GTA5 is out, get the f out of bo2 forum damn, lemme enjoy my fav game

You don't have to read every post/thread.....

just saying.

DarkMega

Thank you!

Necaross

No game is damn perfect, we should just complain about ghosts being lag and hacked all the way around. Let's just start complaining right before the games come out, so maybe something changes? LOL they have your money, and they don't really fixed any lag issues, i never felt lag so i dunno wtf is lag in bo2 or hackers... Maybe you guys needa chill out a bit, the game is bugged for you, well too bad, there is NO refunds I'll keep reading all the posts and reply to stop complaining since it's not gonna change, period.

Tallowby:

Ya know you have a point..... All the complaints on lag comp have been heard and they fixed that.

....Wait a second we complained about that for over the last 3 titles and nothing has improved, it only got worse.....

I guess everyone missed his post, so i just re-did it You can ALL hope ghosts gonna be different, but it won't, it's gonna be worse. So be all prepare, i'll stay on bo2 if any of you are still here