11 Replies Latest reply: Sep 20, 2013 2:37 PM by SirTriggerHappy RSS

Fixing the Zombies Ranking System?

SirTriggerHappy

I want everyone to first know that I do not care about the emblems. But we have all seen this. People in the top ranks with high rounds and 0 kills, downs, head shots, and revives. And nothing is done. These people do not lose their rank, they don't lose their position in the leaderboards and it seems like 3arc doesn't even care. I read a moderators comment about the zombies ranking system saying that he couldn't release any "zombies secrets" this raised an eyebrow for me...The internet has put all zombie secrets out in the open. Except the ranking system. It's obvious they don't care. And I'm starting to think that is the "secret" You don't want people to exploit the ranking system and just focus on what gets people shotties but you wont punish people for glitching their way to the top. Once again the emblems don't matter to me, I'm simply using this to prove a point. The system is flawed. Sure I like to play for fun, but I don't like seeing people that don't work as hard as me or you guys out there have a top rank when they don't deserve it. On a side note the rewards for Mob of the Dead and Origins EE's are either very crappy or MIA. Treyarch I thank you for the fun zombies experience but I despise you for your lack of attention to a game mode that was more anticipated that the actual game it's self. LET THE FLAMING BEGIN =]

• Re: Fixing the Zombies Ranking System?
    TakeoIsBeast

It's just Treyarch being lazy as usual.  Didn't put in effort to make a decent ending to the story, didn't take the effort to make any proper wonder weapons, didn't take any effort to give us real rewards for easter eggs, etc. etc.

Treyarch is just lazy and greedy.  They already have our money, why should they put any more effort into the game?

Megadog14

You might wanna change that title, makes it sound like youre upset about emblem

But i agree completely that its pathetic how they wont remove all the hackers... Funny thing is they do on the MP leaderboards.

SirTriggerHappy

Glad to see there is some agreement on this subject. I'm sorry about the title. I agree is does make it seem that way. I've tried to edit the title, but I keep being told there is a problem and I need to contact a moderator.

DalekonDrugs

Too be fair Xbox LIVE has better support than PS3 and PC for hackers, it is still unacceptable pretty much they need to rethink the whole game support strategy for the next CoD with better defence against hackers, glitchers, boosters and trolls. Should this happen? Yes 100%. Will this happen? Most likely not they have no incentive to fix this. What has happened to the gaming world? Even EA look more fruitful than this disaster lol!

SirTriggerHappy

I would like to add that I have 4 tally marks as of right now. Achieved round 24 on Die Rise yesterday (just downloaded it a couple days ago) and then 43 on Buried to max my bank back out. I still don't have my blue eyes. It's odd...Because I haven't missed a day in 2 weeks. Max round on Buried is 60 and I'm not sure if that would have anything to do with the fact I didn't achieve my blue eyes yet.

DeathBringer-Zen

but I don't like seeing people that don't work as hard as me or you guys out there have a top rank when they don't deserve it

Agreed with everything you said, but regarding the above comment... I would not worry about those clowns. They are the losers who go into games with their "hard earned" shotguns and just embarrass themselves by either playing terribly, or rage quitting. All you do is mark them as an avoided player and you never have to be paired with their sorry asses again.

Still... does not help PC or PS3 players, and when a game mode is primarily based around leaderboards, you would think they would be a little bit more considered towards their community.

It is a sad state of affairs when you are expected to just ignore the leaderboards by people. Why should we have to?

USarmyvet

The ranking system sucks

Treyarch is sipping margarita's on the beach enjoying their bonus

It will never get fixed

Ignore it like I do....

SirTriggerHappy

I realize ignoring it is probably the easier thing to do, but why even have the leaderboards and the ranking system if nobody is going to pay attention to them? See my point?

USarmyvet

SirTriggerHappy wrote:

I realize ignoring it is probably the easier thing to do, but why even have the leaderboards and the ranking system if nobody is going to pay attention to them? See my point?

You might as well be asking them to fix Guitar Hero for all the good it'll do you. They have been paid already and the final DLC has been released. There is no way they are going to take on the load of a do-over (and the grief of the fan complaints) that it would require.

If it bothers you.....do what many of the "shotguns" did and make a new account and call it your "Zombies" account or go "paralyze" your way to a high KD.

SirTriggerHappy

Obviously I'm not the only person that this bothers, so saying that it will only do me any good is a bit ignorant. I've already stated that I don't care about emblems. Or perhaps you didn't read that part. This is purely about the leaderboards and I was simply using the emblems as an example. If you have nothing better to do then put down my opinion I'd rather you simply stayed off my forum. Thank you.