42 Replies Latest reply: Sep 26, 2013 3:10 AM by henryb23 RSS

i dont like playing with? tell me what kinda players you dont like

Bloody_Bup

Origins

1. first on the list round 1 zombie thiefs they come to your window and shoot everything before we have a chance too let them out for a power up Round 1 its a roll of the dice u pick a good window or not stay there dont zombie hijack....

2. money blowing Box buyers they shoot up all the zombies while im looking for parts ..... then i spend all my money on doors to advance they spend all money on box then have the nerve too ask u  too buy the door im like i didnt spend a dime on the box and just because i saved my money they want me too open doors but they enjoyed theirs on  the box

3. Zombie killers they will not save a zombie at all they dont know where any parts are they dont know steps too the easter egg well NOOB take this zombie your on zombie patrol

• Re: i dont like playing with? tell me what kinda players you dont like
    PFISH1

I can tell you who I don't like posting threads... People that don't use any punctuation whatsoever.

mister_z

Its not a book report Bro.. I'm with you on the zombie stealing. Unless you are trying to do the easter egg or actually planing on using the buildables, why not **** the box. On Buried we have the option to make the box stay put. Big plus in my opinion. I hate playing with Glitchers. I am a team player, and expect others to be the same. If you run off and do your own thing. Then go down, I'll go to revive you. Its fun and sometimes a challenge. Trains I love'm. Nothing like running the whole map and turn around and unload on a sea of undead.

USarmyvet

Bloody_Bup wrote:

2. money blowing Box buyers they shoot up all the zombies while im looking for parts ..... then i spend all my money on doors to advance they spend all money on box then have the nerve too ask u  too buy the door

I make it crystal clear that I'm done buying barriers when people start banging the box. The mp40 is 1300 and the box is 950....if they choose the box and are willing to live with whatever gun they pull, I'm cool. I consider multiple box hits to be spending my points...for a chance to pull a good gun, which btw usually results in that person point whoring while people are trying to get jug and buy doors.

If someone hits the box + goes on spam kill spree....I usually go to Gen 2 with my MP40 and jug and wait till they open everything.

It's a team game.....I don't play well with selfish players.

Killbook

I don't usually play with people who:

1. Can't keep a zombie
    2. Go lone wolf and don't contribute to the team at all
    3. Are rude, ignorant, and think they know every thing to know
    4. Who rage quit
    5. Who get mad at you for trying to get a couple of kills to get jug
    6. Who box whore
    7. Who don't spend their points on anything except guns.
    8. Who don't have mic's.
      acrididae

2. YES!  Even if they know a majority of the map.  If you go silent and don't keep up with telling us what's going on, and then proceed to say the others aren't doing anything because you're doing everything just to help yourself out more than others..It's just a bad thing.

I believe in team communication, and if you go off doing everything without the need to tell, I mean, hell....Wouldn't it just be best to play solo?

And I agree with the armyvet.  I need my MP40 and Jug before I go taking a chance straddlin' the box.  And then hearing others go ,'But I need the MK II!  It's a good weapon!'  I'm sure it is, but it's just a waste of ammo in early rounds, so just hold junk michael jackson high, and nut up or shut up, and shoot some ghad dhang twinkies so we can get to Jug!

People rushing through doors to get the zombies is ridiculous.  I'm not one to stereotype often, especially with a broken ranking system, but I normally see shotgunners do that.

And what normally bothers me besides lack of communicative teamwork, is the lack of a plan.  I always ask before a round starts about our game plan, so everyone's on the same page.  And they say something, or just agree just to make you shut up, and then you start, and the ones that shrug you off complain at you for not following a plan that wasn't even confirmed or anything like the one agreed to to begin with!

Ha ha, it's a struggle some times.  But I believe communication is key, and if it's teamwork you're looking for, it's teamwork you should get!

MrsBradbury

Little kids,no mics,rage quiters.

timelordalex

glitchers

crossboners and below

non-micers

split screeners

squaekers

kill stealers

Lord_Desies

lol your number one pet peeve is people "stealing your kills" at "your window". Grow up! Rd 1 kills are not going to make or break you in any zombie map... unless your high rd is 5. Likre u said its roll of the dice if zombies come to "your " window so just pretend none came lol.... For everyone Complaining about "THEIR" window should just play solo so all the windows can be yours....... and if and when you go down in front of "your" window because of stupidity, lag, 2hit, laziness ect...... I wont be reviving you while you whine about 50 points on a round that does NOT matter.

USarmyvet

Lord_Desies wrote:

lol your number one pet peeve is people "stealing your kills" at "your window". Grow up! Rd 1 kills are not going to make or break you in any zombie map... unless your high rd is 5. Likre u said its roll of the dice if zombies come to "your " window so just pretend none came lol.... For everyone Complaining about "THEIR" window should just play solo so all the windows can be yours....... and if and when you go down in front of "your" window because of stupidity, lag, 2hit, laziness ect...... I wont be reviving you while you whine about 50 points on a round that does NOT matter.

Sounds like he hit a nerve.

Anyone that point whores.....including and especially in round 1 for 50 points is a poor team mate. I just as soon stop right there. I get 210 points for every zombie at my window in round 1 and it all goes for doors. People that are that selfish as to shoot over your shoulder and blow the melee points are probably not going to be buying doors anyway.

Lord_Desies

I do see where you are coming from when trying to go far in the rounds. On the other hand when playing with randoms for fun you are most likely to get one of these people and if you accept this you can have a more enjoyable experience. Besides when others run to the window im at that means it makes the game that much harder and interesting for me. If I took a zombie game for life or death then it would not be fun. When wanting to go far find someone on here then you want have to worry about producing a hate list

DontBanMyAccounts

1.- )*@&!$)*#%&$ people that wont buy a door!!

2.- people who attempt to build my staff when i get the ice stone... its funny because they always fail, but it will happen one day

3.- people before the lobby saying ''guerrero, put your mic, Guerrero?.. )$&@$)*@# mexican doesnt have mic *leaves'' , im like; ''What?, i DO have a mic, but i dont plug it in because I DONT SPEAK ENGLISH (speak it, like... yeah)

USarmyvet

DontBanMyAccounts wrote:

3.- people before the lobby saying ''guerrero, put your mic, Guerrero?.. )$&@$)*@# mexican doesnt have mic *leaves'' , im like; ''What?, i DO have a mic, but i dont plug it in because I DONT SPEAK ENGLISH (speak it, like... yeah)

Unless you are deaf or mute, all you need to "speak" is....

Yes

No

Okay

Bonus words...

Not Ready

Ready

Wait

Hold a Zombie, I need to _______

Plug your mic in dude.....you don't need to carry on a conversation to be a good team mate but you do need to be able to communicate.

FWIW....people that never shut up or spend the entire game talking to someone at their house are almost as as annoying as no mic players.

studiedapollo8

I was going to make a thread like this.

honestly every map has a pattern that makes it easy and fun, but there's these people who are new to zombies or just people who just don't comprehend these things for some  reason. This confuses me because this map is really simple.

I'm not one to stay at the beginning of the map by round 3 I'm out and headed towards generator 2.

I hate how people think it's a good idea to stay at the start of the map and make the excuse "let's stay here and get some kills" Idiot! you can get kills anywhere if you just stay in one place and camp you're just making things more difficult especially with the face that in origins zombies will spawn anywhere and everywhere.

The box and point whores piss me off 2 I think in all the games I've played in origins I've only hit the box 3 times because I would rather use the Mp40 which is incredibly useful.

The mp40, AK74U, and the other automatic assault rifle ( I can't remember it's name) are the most useful weapons in Origins mainly because there are 3 or 4 areas on the map where you can buy amo for them. (I've gotten to round 30 with an upgraded Mp40)

I hate it when I get matched up with people who spend everything on the box get a ray gun and then go down constantly saying "pick me up! pick me up! I have the ray gun!" ***** you're just going to have to wait till I get rid of all the zombies spawning in because you decided to go down at the beginning of round 8, and I'm being chased by the panzer soldat.

this map is just like moon, as long as you keep moving you'll be good, but people don't use common sense- I understand there are people who are new to zombies, but is it that hard to look up the map or at least play solo and get a feel for the map before play with others?

I also hate it when people leave in the beginning of the game or have to go after the game just started. it's like why even sit there in the lobby if you had to go? you were in the lobby with me for 15 minutes you had that long to back out of the lobby yet you just sat there.

and what really pisses me off the most is when you're trying to fill the boxes up with soles like the box next to jug and there's an also camping by the generator distracting the zombies and not killing them next to the box, if each person took a box I'm sure you could fill them by round 10 I've gotten the thunder punch at round 11 before because my teammates actually coordinated for once.

It's so hard to find 4 good players especially ones that can actually do the Easter egg.

NASTY_BONG_WATER

1. Don't like players who do not co-operate.

2. Don't like players who do not co-operate, and end up going down. Hm, I wonder why?

3. Don't like players who say they will not leave, and then go down once on round 1-5 and leave after I've bought all my perks, and pulled out 40K.

4. Don't like players who act nice, and then are in reality, trollers. Who put there trample steams around the corners, so you fall off that map. (I think it is funny when it happens to myself, but it's a bit stupid. Seeing as you take time out of your day to troll me. It's bad enough you play BO2, but you just x2 yourself as a nerd.)

USarmyvet

Tanned, Rested and Ready.....

Another annoying thing....getting in a game when you are too tired to play.

I understand that games can go for hours and eventually, people have to sleep. What bugs me is when people begin a game already tired or knowing they will never make it for even a few hours. The other day I got an invite from a friend and the other two players I had never met before had a grand camping plan to get to 50 (die rise). Wasn't really down with a team camp but agreed to take a look at their scheme. By round 7 one was complaining of being tired and by round 15 he was asleep and being guarded by his friend in the Budda room.

Less than 24 hours hours later....next game I played, a friend invited me to play 2 man Origins and fell asleep and got downed by the last zombie while we were waiting on a Robot for the last wind staff part. Not even round 10.

When I ask people if they can play a long game, I don't just mean "do you want to"....."can you do it" is also part of the question. If I can't play a long game.....I say so before I start. If the others are OK with that then cool. Otherwise I back out of their lobby.

Zombie-Hell-Fire

I don't like playing with anyone. That's because I hate going through the same shlt over and over with everyone just so they will troll me. I'm 100% Glad they finally made a Easter Egg where a solo person can complete it.  People say dumb ending I call it the best one trolling them back.  Got a taste of their own medicine. 

Although most of this falls on Treyarch in the first place for giving us such a shitty EE on tranzit. I understand why they did it but then they should have adapted and continued giving us a great incentive. blah blah blah same crap. I hope they continue with how origins is just to troll all the haters.

I like how they gave us Yin and yang.

henryb23

On Origins:
    1. Players that pick a crap window then end up throwing grenades at your window anyway.

2. Everyone seems to have a favourite staff, I tend to stick to the Ice or Lightning (I think they're the best for power/ammo ratio), so I think players need to compromise and be a team player when deciding who takes which one. I always ask at the start of round 1 if it is alright to take the one I want, but then you get some f**k who decides to get the crystal for the staff you all agreed was someone else's anyway.

3. Players not helping to get the wind/lightning parts. I mean, this really annoys me because a player can be left without a staff till quite a high round if no one is helping to get in the robots or help ride the tank. If no one is helping you on the tank, it costs 2000 points to get the parts yourself.

4. Players that nick the shovel after I've bought the door to no mans land, generator 5 or Church. I saved the points, I opened the door, be polite and let me have the shovel I saved the points for!

Die Rise:

1. The only kind of player I can't play with are the ones that never bother with the trample steam. Meaning no free perk. Great.

2. Recently, there's been some proper F*****S that put a trample steam near the walk way at the AN. You can't see it, you may be running from a train and then BAM their trample steam catapults you off the map. Then you hear a chuckle through their mic. -_-

Buried:

1. Players that don't warn you when they go into the witches house.

2. Players that get the wall money from the remmington then spend it on the box. I usually spend that money opening the bank so every one can withdraw straight away. I think that's what everyone should do really.