1 2 3 Previous Next 91 Replies Latest reply: Oct 10, 2013 1:02 AM by SitRepPro RSS

Nerf The LMGs

widesttoshiro

LMGs are overpowered and need to be nerfed. 3arch buff the snipers and nerf the LMGs. Light machine guns shouldn't have that much accuracy.

• 1. Re: Nerf The LMGs
    BreakingBadEasterEgg

LSAT + Target Finder and Grip is the most overpowered weapon in CoD ever.  i agree.

• 2. Re: Nerf The LMGs
    Dforums

I used to use LMGs alot, but I find them tediously slow now and would rather use an assault rifle with extended mags.  They are strong weapons when used correctly, but the same goes for most guns.

• 3. Re: Nerf The LMGs
    SitRepPro

widesttoshiro wrote:

LMGs are overpowered and need to be nerfed. 3arch buff the snipers and nerf the LMGs. Light machine guns shouldn't have that much accuracy.

They do in real life.  Deal with it.

• 4. Re: Nerf The LMGs
    BreakingBadEasterEgg

This isn't real life.

That's like saying they should make it so everytime you reload, you lose however much ammo you had in the clip, because that's how it is in real life.

• 5. Re: Nerf The LMGs
    widesttoshiro

Call of Duty isn't real life

• 6. Re: Nerf The LMGs
    Megadog14

LMGs are easy to take out with... just about anything. Use snipers or ARs at long- medium distance, SMGs and shotguns at short range.

And I get the feeling that youre mad because you ran out in the open and got killed by one.

• 7. Re: Nerf The LMGs
    Izjar11

widesttoshiro wrote:

LMGs are overpowered and need to be nerfed.

Buff your in game playing! Stop blaming the weapons for losing!

• 8. Re: Nerf The LMGs
    Izjar11

BreakingBadEasterEgg wrote:

LSAT + Target Finder and Grip is the most overpowered weapon in CoD ever.  i agree.

LSAT TF is the weakest thing, no more than two kills, (if your lucky three) can you get!

You and the OP should get brain scans.

• 9. Re: Nerf The LMGs
    Adam1234567893

I can't tell if your trolling or just some quickscoper seriously they should be accurate just not while standing though they should be like MW3 LMGs. However the LMGs accuracy isn't the problem it's the aim time it should be reduced cause it's kind of annoying when they aim faster then smgs and snipers shouldn't get buffed since they are still easy to use. But I will say it was a wrong approach to nerfing them they should of removed sticky aim and aim assist then added sway and flinch instead of nerfing the fire rate. Seriously try not to make threads like this though you will get flamed by all the anti-quickscopers saying learn to adapt which is ironic lmao.

1 2 3 Previous Next