24 Replies Latest reply: Sep 25, 2013 12:23 PM by boybad RSS

HELP with "Awaking the Gazeebo" achievement.

mister_z

I need some help getting it. I have tried many ways, and it seems easy enough. It just doesn't work out for me. I tried using the trample steam. Tried using Leroy to my advantage. I also notice that if I dont kill any Z's untill I have at least 4 Chalks drawn, I get 2X every single time. Is there an easier way, maybe using the tunnels or something. I tried using the Tunnels to go back and forth to the gunsmith shop for chalk. I know how to send Leroy from the furthest distance to get max points. you guys know anything ??

• Re: HELP with "Awaking the Gazeebo" achievement.
    boybad

Time Bomb

Get a teddy on a box before attempting, on round 1 before killing anything get a time bomb if you fail just restart.

When you get one drop the bomb and just play as you would and open everything but dont touch the chalks, after everything is open rewind and do the chalks and kills, easy.

mister_z

Nice.. thanx Bro !!

shadowwalker831

Suggesting someone do this is really unnecessary being that you can get enough points for what you have to do without having to restart(unless of course a ghost hits you, but that is part of the point of the achievement). I've seen people lose their rank over doing stupid stuff like this, so OP would really be better off NOT hurting himself if he doesn't have to.

boybad

This is the easiest and fastest way any noob can handle, you can post your own unnecessary time consuming ways to do it but unfortunately you will find them much more challenging just like OP did.

mister_z

I see what your saying Bro.. but quite honestly.. I'm done with the fukin ranking system.
        I had at one point over 86,000 kills and less then 500 downs.. still at Skull ranked only.

I know I'mma better zombie player then the Ranking system shows me to be . I refuse to cheat. Never the less

it depends on what you mean by cheating. The Time bomb has many uses. Some would consider Doubling your points with it is considered cheating. My and my Boys drop  a new one after every Max ammo, use it as a back up in case we get over run. You guys have giving me some good advice.. Pre-she-8 ya'll.. Thats why I come here.

boybad

I tried this many ways myself and found time bomb was the easiest and fastest but that is only my opinion. I have no idea what legit propose does time bomb have besides rewinding time and that is just silly i mean why dont we just start a new game if we going to go back in rounds.

Hay Z, this one trick i picked up with a time bomb you may find handy.

Instead of dropping the bomb when you see a max ammo... hang on to it.

If one player goes down try to save them but if they die just finish the round and leave the last zombie, then drop the bomb and revive the dead player at the end of the round so they can go and get sorted in peace, this way you will avoid going back in rounds.

RichRob

Get the paralyzer out the box, draw all the guns, buy the pdw and use Leroy to brake some berriors. Try to have him go as far back as you think he can hit them. Go in the witches house and know which way the come and you'll have it

Megadog14

Get the big guy as far away as possible for more points. Draw all the chalk. Buy a wall weapon.

shadowwalker831

Omg please don't listen to these people telling you to hit the box. Just use Ben Stiller to break all the barricades from the furthese possible distance you can(jugs, street, barn, gun smith, ghost house). You'll end up buying the front door to the saloon, no big deal. Draw all the chalk on you can - should be 4 or so and by then you should have just enough for an AN, the doors you need and PaP. I even messed up on sending him into one of my barricades and was still able to get it.

RichRob

There's more than one way to skin a cat. I've done it by using the paralyzer and have seen people use the time bombs.

shadowwalker831

Yeah, but having to restart until you get them is A) annoying, B) inefficient, and C) not safe for your rank if you don't have it secured(something that seems to plague a lot of people who come here looking for advice).

So to advise people to do this is stupid and irresponsible of you if you consider yourself a "better player". If you get lucky that is awesome and all but hitting the box for a chance when you don't have to is dumb just like hitting the box to take a chance instead of just buying a wall gun at the beginning of ANY game of zombies.

phxs72

I just put a gun in the fridge in a previous match.  Then when I wanted to do the achievement, I killed a few Zombies, got my gun (makes killing the witches easy) and did the chalk thing.  It was pretty simple.

USarmyvet

This achievement is really easy...did it on first attempt with big guy + chalk like the third day. Make sure you are busting barriers from max distance and chalk every gun and you'll do it with points to spare.

EasyOutlaw

The easiest way I found to do this is as follows:

1) Gun kill all the zombies bar 1. (To keep the round going ofcourse)

2) Build the Trample Steam using the candy from the power room (running through the tunnels to get to the part and the candy)

3) Using the giant do the best pulls you can with him, you will need to open the bar but thats not to much.

4) after opening everything and putting all the chalks on (pay for the chirch, ghost house and bar. Use the trample to get into the court house)

5) AN-94 off the wall.

6) go through the house you will find that with 1 zombie left they spawn in a predictible manner allowing you to get past them with no issues, if you do have problems follow this path: enter and head to DT go back to the stairs and kill the 1 coming down at you, watch for the one at the top of the stairs around the right corner, then punch the bookcase if its not open yet and kill the witch behind, 1 more at the end of this tunnel then 1 more in the room and 1 more just before the exit.

7) go through the maze and pap.

I found this method works for me and I was able to repeat it with no trouble. Should take about 15 mins total to do maybe a little longer depending on your giant runs and if you miss any, I was able to miss one and still do this / have money left over after paping.