12 Replies Latest reply: Sep 29, 2013 10:30 AM by wierd worlds are these RSS

fix your game

UndreamtStone

we need it fixed 2 months ago...this is ridiculous....I have around 34 ping and am getting tossed into lobbies that I have to leave and take a loss with people that have 200 to 300 ping...this is bs fix your game or refund my damn money....all of it

• Re: fix your game
    BkfstWidow

Hi there! Let's take a look at this, starting off with a few specifics Could you send your pingtest.net results (please be sure to perform the test via PC)? Are you on wired/wireless connection? Are you encountering lag more often in certain game modes over others?

^SG

WinterPwnd

I've already made a topic with the problems, if you cared you would have taken a look. Realy curious tho how im the spammer that spams in random topics when you create childish topics like this one.

UndreamtStone

lol...here we go again....8ms  1 jitter...0 packets loss...with an "A" rating above 4.40...........wired connection nat open NVidia GeForce gtx650ti  quad core..8gigs....in game I usually have between 34 and 80 ping depending on what lobby I guess.....what else you want to know

zrt23

Well mate , moderators already admitted they are not linked with the dev team (cannot retrieve the topic i have read that sry).

So, they just can help you if the problem comes from your side. Obviously, they know most problems come from their servers/netcode but they cannot do anything for us as it cost money to fix it and Activision now use money to develop COD ghost.

Sad but this forum is just a rage forum (same as report button in game is a rage button). If they wanted to fix things, it would have been done since a while. They have skills and money to do it, don't worry. The fact is Activision just do not care about us.

That's not the fault of the moderators , they are just 'a link in the chain' like we are as consumers..

UndreamtStone

you call it childish...I call it a frustrated customer that cares about a game I paid good money for and would like the problems fixed...and if you cared to look winterpwnd you would have seen the links that MOMBA1 has put out and we have all agreed with his post about matchmaking and heuristic detection...but I guess you just want everyone to see it your way...we...the community as a whole want our game fixed...simple as that

wierd worlds are these

This is my experience playing the game for the last 2 months

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnx0Ngyxx00

Now I have no issues with my pc, to the point I only did a fresh install of windows on it last weekend.

Fresh install of the game last weekend.

My connection is perfectly fine as I play other games with no issues at all.

This game is bugged to high hell but the developers don't do anything about it and they know how to fix it but they refuse to do it because apparently it will, allow people to create cheats for the game which we all know is complete and utter BS!

I have just bought myself a Killer NIC so need to wait for that to be delivered although I know it won't make any difference in this game but it will help with some other stuff I do.

Lemwise

Same here, the lag is completely ruining the game for me. I have an i5-3470, GTX 760 and steam is installed on a 256GB Samsung 840 Pro. My internet connection is 60 Mbit down, 6 Mbit up and it's highly stable. All in all I should have absolutely no problem. But I have tons of lag. The game is a faulty product, it's as simple as that. I paid good money for it and I demand they fix it. If they refuse to fix the game I will consider it a faulty product and expect a refund asap. It's time these f*ckers stop pissing all over their customers.

wierd worlds are these

My system is:

Intel 3930k

Asus Rampage IV Extreme

16Gb Corsair 1600mhz CL8

2x Nvidia GTX680's

Corsair Force 3 ssd

Creative Titanium sound card

Coolermaster 1KW psu

CPU and Motherboard are both watercooled, graphics cards will be watercooled next weekend.

After I recorded that video, I then went on to Battlefield 3 on real dedicated servers and my ping was 19ms and I had no lag issues or kicked, from servers because of lag.

UndreamtStone

what is really sad is that you let us set our ping value...but evidently it is broken...I have mine set at 50 and I still go into lobbies with 200 and higher pings....how is that my issue and not something wrong with the game....I don't pick the lobbies I am thrown into...you do

wierd worlds are these

UndreamtStone wrote:

what is really sad is that you let us set our ping value...but evidently it is broken...I have mine set at 50 and I still go into lobbies with 200 and higher pings....how is that my issue and not something wrong with the game....I don't pick the lobbies I am thrown into...you do

Yeah that is one of the most annoying things about it.

This is two quick games I played of BF3 straight after I tried to play BO2.

This is what happens when you play a game that has real support and a developer who is actually interested in getting more customers.