8 Replies Latest reply: Oct 1, 2013 7:26 AM by LifeSong1 RSS

Call of Duty ELITE back in Ghosts

Roxmor

What I really would like to see again in Ghosts.

Call of Duty ELITE.

And not like MW3 that you need premium for the cool stuff.

No, like BO2 where it's free for everyone.

Who agrees?

• Re: Call of Duty ELITE back in Ghosts
    maccabi

elite was a failture when it was a paid for service, it was a complete failure when it was free but noone cared as we didnt waste money on it

r8edtripx

Roxmor wrote:

What I really would like to see again in Ghosts.

Call of Duty ELITE.

And not like MW3 that you need premium for the cool stuff.

No, like BO2 where it's free for everyone.

Who agrees?

I'd like to see Infinity Ward put a system in "Ghosts" like Treyarch had in "Black Ops 1." The system was an in-game seamless feature. I used to love going into the leaderboards and watching the top dogs play their recent game in 1st person view.

dflannagan10

I'm in 100% agreeance with you. I'd also like to see a return to Modern Warfare 3-style clan support. Clan Operations were a lot of fun in MW3, but in Black Ops II - for me at least - the level of enjoyment is just about zero. A lot of the fun came from ranking up and unlocking items, such as Double XP or Clan Titles, things which for whatever reason aren't available in Black Ops 2.

bkblazer

Correct me if I'm wrong but think Elite has been morphed into the Call of Duty app. So far from the two livestreams I've seen up to this point, there has been absolutely no mention of Elite but a whole lot of talk about the App and clans. I'm more interested in finding about the clan transition into the next series. Are we starting from scratch? Or will there be a smooth transition from Elite?

LifeSong1

I will share a different opinion from maccabi and ChestSplittah.  I personally like the concept behind Elite and Clans and really want to see it succeed.  While it was a paid service we got a little of what they promised. With BO2 it was free and it showed as the only support they provided was new ops/challenges every week.  I want to see true integration in Ghosts and less buggy (ie - clans with 2 people in it winning the championship badge while not even participating during the time slot). 

I truly care about Elite and really want it to succeed as I like the idea of playing together with clan mates and working towards yet another objective aside from leveling up your own characters. It adds a little more depth to the game.

If done right it can be a great service, but if it is going to be like BO2 then I hope they drop it all together (which they aren't doing).

Kadouz

I think they need to fix elite properly, before CoD GhosTs is out. I say this because I cannot allow anyone in and out of my clan