1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 53 Replies Latest reply: Oct 1, 2013 11:49 AM by oaklandraider12 Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
    lilsweat
    Some people just don't seem to get it. Just because someone complains about campers doesn't mean that they get "owned" by campers all the time, it just means that they make the game slow and not as enjoyable for the people who are looking for some fast paced action. But I am well in my rights to believe that people who sit in corners ADS at doors only do so because it is the only way they can do well and don't have enough skill to go out and win head on firefights. I enjoy run and gunning, but that doesn't mean that I run around stupidly like an idiot. It is possible to never stop moving and yet have a plan for every action and move you make.
  • 51. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
    CrayHD

lilsweat wrote:

Some people just don't seem to get it. Just because someone complains about campers doesn't mean that they get "owned" by campers all the time, it just means that they make the game slow and not as enjoyable for the people who are looking for some fast paced action. But I am well in my rights to believe that people who sit in corners ADS at doors only do so because it is the only way they can do well and don't have enough skill to go out and win head on firefights. I enjoy run and gunning, but that doesn't mean that I run around stupidly like an idiot. It is possible to never stop moving and yet have a plan for every action and move you make.

Thanks, just thanks.
  • 52. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
    iidarkshadowoo

CrayHD wrote:

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

Didn't you say a couple of times, or even quite a few times, before that you don't even play this game anymore?

Yap, I did, but you know exactly that nobody can escape Call of Duty! 

It is a terrible addiction...maybe. I'll find out next year just how difficult it actually is to escape.
  • 53. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
    oaklandraider12

its great you stop to reload and some little creep calls you camper then sends out a abusive e mail but when you kill him a couple of time he threatens to report you well go ahead if you cant take the heat don't play

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next