21 Replies Latest reply: Oct 5, 2013 1:18 PM by trialstardragon RSS

How Will We Get Extra Create A Classes?

phxs72

We all know traditionally you were able to get up to 10 Create A Classes through prestiging.  However, in Ghosts you can only prestige once per character.  So I'm wondering if anyone knows if there will be a system in place to continue to unlock classes without prestiging, will we be stuck with only 5 or 6 classes, or will we be able to switch between characters within game and effectively have more classes than we have ever had at our disposal?

• Re: How Will We Get Extra Create A Classes?
    dtuchpunk

Every squadmember is a classe

You can get up to 10 squadmembers.
    And each squadmember can prestige once.

So 10x1=10 prestige levels.

Each squadmember has his own layout. (appearance, weapons etc)

phxs72

That part I get but what I don't know is when you choose a class in game do you choose a squad member and then a class or do you have to pick your squad member in the pregame lobby and then only have his classes to use in game.  And if so are you able to acquire more create a class slots for each squad member or are you stuck with the original 5 class slots only.  This information may not be out yet but I'm hoping that someone has heard something or better yet has actually seen it in game already.

Submit2MyWill

I would imagine that you pick a single squad member and then start a game. Once in the game, you will probably only be able to access the classes (5-6) of that squad member's.

This would make the XP simpler and provide more balance than switching between squad mates and multiple classes.

phxs72

That's a good point about the XP.  So if that's the case then hopefully you'll be able to "unlock" additional CaCs.  From what I've seen Ghosts will have a point unlock system similar to what we had back in BO1.  Perhaps, you will be able to purchase additional classes with points earned.

trialstardragon

You create a squad member that member has 6 loadout spaces. You can create 10 squad members. So basically you have 60 loadouts to use. But what is not known is if you can change squad members during match. Maybe only able to pick 1 squad member for match and thus have only its 6 spaces for that match. Similar in how in bo2 you could by all the extra cac slots but could only use one group at a time during a match.

So you may have 50 to customize over time but only ever access to 6 at one time during a match, they may have decided that 6 was more than enough for a single match for a player to need or use. Thus putting more emphasis on thinking about how you build each squad mate.

IKEELU20

Heres a good idea

Every time you get one squad member to level 60 that squadmember gains a class for you...Each squad member gets their own 5 classes and if you have one squad member level 60 then you get 6 classes for each squad member, then 7 if two members are level 60 and so on. You can get up to 15 classes(more perks, more diversity, more ways to make classes, 15 classes).