18 Replies Latest reply: Oct 21, 2013 7:30 PM by LoadedWithCheaters RSS

vac ban players

UndreamtStone

isn't it amazing that the players with prior vac bans are usually the best call of duty black ops 2 players as well...can u imagine that...of course its because they are really just that good...no way they would cheat after having a vac ban prior for another game...that would be so ridiculous

• Re: vac ban players
    WinterPwnd

I'm not vac banned and my kd is 1 of the highest ones on PC, can you imagine that. I'm most likeley a hardcore cheater, who knows.

LoadedWithCheaters

Yep who knows (you said it) I would have to see your recorded games to figure out if your just another idiot using these new realistic looking aimbots to make himself great. (there are loads of them going around in this game)

starbuckfrack

What the heck is a vac ban ?

Momba1

Yeah I noticed that correlation as well, so in the pre-game lobby I check the player's Steam account over their combat record. We've played against 3-4-5 KDR players and won, but then you get the VAC Ban and it's a toss-up. No doubt players with VAC Ban aren't necessarily and often clearly not cheating.

BTW - I'm still very angry Activision/3arch isn't VAC Banning the cheaters in BLOPS2.

MetalTeam

I actually got VAC ban for modifying MW3 files but I'm a good player in BOII most of the time I get called a hacker because I know the art of wallbanging people in hardcore or pre-firing

UndreamtStone

we all know there are some exceptions...we are not saying all vac ban priors still hack.....we are stating that it is funny how most of the high 400-600 spm players seem to have prior vac bans....I say that is a tad bit unusual...I see prior vac ban players that have low spm and play legit like the rest of us...they are the ones that learned their lessons and don't want to repeat and get banned again....and if I end up staying in the lobby I run the film after the game and if I see they are still cheating and or hacking I report them again and again....they just go from one game to the next until they are banned again...they ruin it for all of us legit players

Momba1

So much for Vac Ban listings as a litmus test from BLOPS2 not to mention bye-bye to the films in Ghosts. IMHO Ghosts (IW) is going to be miserable for the legit players, as most IW games have a higher hacker track record.

UndreamtStone

the only thing that might help is if they really mean that dedicated servers will be there for ghosts with admins.....that is the only thing I am keeping my fingers crossed for...pre ordered ghosts and tried to get money back and they refused...so...time will tell

Momba1

UndreamtStone wrote:

the only thing that might help is if they really mean that dedicated servers will be there for ghosts with admins.....

Dream on, it won't happen. Sure you'll have dedicated servers as it is now on BLOPS2 but no unranked nor admin servers. I've seen the 'post-launch' comments but I'll believe it when I see it with my own eyes.

anticamperas

the cheat in this game the last month is tragic

the game with play without cheater in each round is very very rare

and hte activision is nothing for ban them

i disappointed for money spend in another call of duty

Momba1

What would truly be interesting is playing some of these confirmed Cheaters on a LAN and where each PC was clean.

Imagine someone with a 3-4-5+ KDR and a Killer Calling Card getting r@ped by a bunch of so called Noobs and ending up with a 0.25 KDR.

WinterPwnd

I'm with a 6.89kd and i play only solo, would like to play with the so called noobs in a lan party clean install. Your point is completeley invalid and non-logical.

WinterPwnd

Haven't seen any cheaters so far. Get better at the game and then see if someone hacks.

Momba1

I guess you need glasses; see -> treyarch check the stats quote "....we've banned hundreds of thousands of players from Black Ops 2 alone, and continue to ban cheats regularly...."

nollynag

I was playing yesterday and that was in training lots of good players and one when I checked had over a thousand nuclears.

I checked 20 steam profiles players recent and guess what bans on record, looked on VACBanned.com and yes banned so why are they still able to play BO2.

Is there a way to check while in game because when I click on steam profile of the player nothing happens, I have to get out of the game and click steam recent players but I can check their stats in game.

Thanks.

Momba1

I check players in the pre-game lobby (top 3 typically), click on the player's name and then their Steam profile and if there's a prior VAC Ban it will show-up even if their profile is set to private. You can do this in-game by pressing 'ESC' then 'F' and the recent players tab and look at their Steam profile if in a pinch.

Yep there are a ton of players with prior VAC Bans.