1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 63 Replies Latest reply: Oct 5, 2013 5:55 PM by Yppecaye_the_Dogged Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: Game already has hackers
    Yppecaye_the_Dogged

deamonomic wrote:

are you sure that its Xbox and not PC?

I'm not sure either way.  But I'm thinking even if PC, and because it's here, it'll be on the consoles soon enough.  Hopefully not too soon. 

• 21. Re: Game already has hackers
    deamonomic

Yppecaye_the_Dogged wrote:

deamonomic wrote:

are you sure that its Xbox and not PC?

I'm not sure either way.  But I'm thinking even if PC, and because it's here, it'll be on the consoles soon enough.  Hopefully not too soon.

thing is PC always has hacks going on somewhere. Its far easier to hack the PC version then it is the console. you will always see hacks on PC somewhere.

• 22. Re: Game already has hackers
    MoNsTeR_zAcH

That was indeed xbox my GT is MoNsTr zAcH and I am the one killed by the hellstorm.

• 23. Re: Game already has hackers
    TRAILBLAZ3RSS

At 0:26 into the video, the kill feed even shows "Fast player speed: Enabled".  That, combined with the unlimited ammo, theater-style movement, invincibility (and apparently VSAT in league play) makes it blatantly obvious.  No word back from Starbuck, oddly enough...

Only thing that hasn't been clarified was whether this was on PC or XBOX.  It was posted here, but that doesn't prove it was on XB.  Perhaps someone that knows the difference between XB and PC versions (if there are any) could tell.

Edit: I see Zach has now stated it was on xbox rather than us making assumptions.

• 24. Re: Game already has hackers
    starbuckfrack

I am thinking its PC you notice that it doesnt say "hit X (whatever button) to jump". You cant tell if this was PC or an Xbox.

As well as someone said it was league play. Where in that video does it say it was league play ?

you only assume it was league play because the OP said it.

• 25. Re: Game already has hackers
    starbuckfrack

BTW the "god mode" hack showed up on the Xbox in the middle of the screen , I have seen games like that. But the devs killed the hack before it even went public. That was 5 months ago.

• 26. Re: Game already has hackers
    deamonomic

I dunno starbuck, i think for once we have a legit case, Look at the dudes name XD Xbox CoDmod V5.  But if it is happening one of two things will happen. it will get patched or it wont the only reason it might not get patched is that the games life cycle is almost up.

• 27. Re: Game already has hackers
    MoNsTeR_zAcH

On the bottom left it says 6 points to win I am pretty sure league play is the only place that is possible on xbox

• 28. Re: Game already has hackers
    deamonomic

the best thing you can do is report them and move on

• 29. Re: Game already has hackers
    Chops1961

Orbital VSAT Always On: Enabled

Unlimited Ammo: Enabled

Killstreaks: Given

Definitely a hacked game, Console/PC ? I don't see proof of, League/Pub I couldn't say but I never play league, wouldn't know it if I saw it. LOL

But yeah, report in game and move on. What else can you do. Reporting it here won't get anything done.

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next