4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 5, 2013 7:41 PM by FUIMGR8 RSS

Looking for a ps3 clan!?

Xception_Leader

Don't really know what to say but yeahhhh...i'm a decent player but i've made a new account now because my last one got hacked so don't be mis minded when you look at me new one:) Also i had a 3.89 K/D and a W/L 5.67 SPM: 642  I AM A TEAM PLAYER!

• Re: Looking for a ps3 clan!?
    juniorx7

Add JRX7X have A 3.05 kd 3+ w/l and 500+ spm

Torba14

hey xception,

i'm Torba14 and i'm the promoter of Reloaded Zone. we're a multinational clan with over 20 people from 9 different countries

we're offering you ( and anyone reading this ) an invitation to a clan in which everyone trusts and respects each other

all that we ask of you is to follow our 2 week trial. in this trial we look to see if you're fit for the clan ( follow the rules, play fairly etc. )

if you're 18+ and interested feel free to visit us at rzclan.net or if you have any questions feel free to send me a mail attorba14@rzclan.com

OBezzy47

Check out my clan NationofAssassins heres the link https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/2275418

FUIMGR8

IMMORAL GODS ARE LOOKING FOR ACTIVE MEMBERS FOR PS3 AND PS4.  WANTING TO ADD MEMBERS TO CARRY OVER TO GHOST FOR PS3 AND PS4. WE ARE A LVL 27 CLAN WITH  SOME ACTIVE PLAYERS. WANTING TO CREATE ACTIVE TEAMS WITHIN THE CLAN.  IN THE PROCESS OF DOWN SIZING FROM 40 MEMBERS TO ABOUT 15-25 REAL CLAN  MEMBERS AND ARE LOOKING FOR ACTIVE MEMBERS TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP FORWARD.  HERE ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN THE CLAN IF INTERESTED AND WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR TO CONTINUE THIS CLAN.

LOOKING FOR MEMBERS TO BE:

Council Leaders

Division Leaders

Section Leaders

Generals

Internal Affairs

-MUST BE A ACTIVE MEMBER

-MUST PLAY ALL CHALLENGES WEEKDAYS DURING THE 22 HOUR PERIOD

-MUST PLAY ALL 3 HOURS OF CLAN OPS ON WEEKENDS

-MUST HAVE A MIC /IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE BE ABLE TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS GIVEN

-MUST HAVE K/D OVER 1.00 IF LOWER WE CAN DISCUSS IT

ADD or MESSAGE BOTH CO-LEADERS TO APPLY AND LET US KNOW THAT YOU SEEN THIS: