1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 63 Replies Latest reply: Oct 5, 2013 5:55 PM by Yppecaye_the_Dogged Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Re: Game already has hackers
    Megadog14

Lol

• 61. Re: Game already has hackers
    Yppecaye_the_Dogged

starbuckfrack wrote:

No offense but we are on the outside looking in. If they refuse to release numbers then that is their business. They dont owe us any numbers at all. I leave the "conspiracy theories" out when I am on the outside looking in.

Again , no offense meant. Just I dont think jumping on the "they are hiding something" bandwagon isnt the right way to go when they do have a privacy policy. Corporations are allowed to hold some secrets. Do we really need the total numbers when we see people posting "why was I banned" here and on the Xbox forums ?

No offense taken.

Of course.  They're a private company and can do (or not do) whatever they want.  But, there is a commonsensical element to not divulging some numbers.  If you stubbornly stay silent when there's no real reason to be silent, then people are going to assume that you have something to hide.

As far as the issue of privacy is concerned.  No consumer privacy rights will be affected by releasing simple numbers.

A few "why I was banned" here and there in these forums is hardly representative either way of how many real boosters are punished.

• 62. Re: Game already has hackers
    starbuckfrack

Yppecaye_the_Dogged wrote:

starbuckfrack wrote:

No offense but we are on the outside looking in. If they refuse to release numbers then that is their business. They dont owe us any numbers at all. I leave the "conspiracy theories" out when I am on the outside looking in.

Again , no offense meant. Just I dont think jumping on the "they are hiding something" bandwagon isnt the right way to go when they do have a privacy policy. Corporations are allowed to hold some secrets. Do we really need the total numbers when we see people posting "why was I banned" here and on the Xbox forums ?

No offense taken.

Of course.  They're a private company and can do (or not do) whatever they want.  But, there is a commonsensical element to not divulging some numbers.  If you stubbornly stay silent when there's no real reason to be silent, then people are going to assume that you have something to hide.

As far as the issue of privacy is concerned.  No consumer privacy rights will be affected by releasing simple numbers.

A few "why I was banned" here and there in these forums is hardly representative either way of how many real boosters are punished.

Yeah I used to be a conspiracy theorist

• 63. Re: Game already has hackers
    Yppecaye_the_Dogged

starbuckfrack wrote:

Yeah I used to be a conspiracy theorist

You sound like the type.  I'm guessing you don't know what common sense means. 

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next