1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 59 Replies Latest reply: Dec 2, 2013 1:35 PM by DivineHeadShot Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: Who will continue to play BlackOPs2 once/if Ghosts arrives?
    Ai-Silentshot

Padiego wrote:

MW3 is not a real game.

It is a piece of crap held together by string and bubblegum.

Padiego is an akimbro i repeat, Padiego is an akimbro.

• 51. Re: Who will continue to play BlackOPs2 once/if Ghosts arrives?
    like2nap03

nintendon't wrote:

Sure man, anytime. I've got a new mic recently too.

Oh man, I hope we can play soon and I hear you rage with that voice at some SMG fairies. 

• 52. Re: Who will continue to play BlackOPs2 once/if Ghosts arrives?
    like2nap03

nintendon't wrote:

Yeah because artificially handicapping a weapon class to cater to bad AR/SMG players will improve the game.

Have you even tried DA run n gun sniping on BO2? It's an incredibly frustrating masochistic mostly unfun experience unless you're playing lousy players. Seriously try it, play for 2-3 hours and I'll bet most games you'll either go negative or barely break positive unless you're in a window licker lobby or getting breast fed party support. The snipers in this game are awful compared to past games because of their slow handling and BO2's CQC rush monkey circle jerk maps.

You'll get hitmarkers and sprayed down before you can even ADS by the skillful low recoil full auto players and when you get a few kills off them you'll get cursed out and called "cheap" because their full auto gun has some how earned them the right to win any gun fight just because they shot first. If you're getting bent over by a sniper in a lobby, just remember they see you as a joke and probably would have double their kills if they were rocking any other gun.

I understand some arguments about quickscopers like how they're usually useless to the team since they mostly ignore the OBJ or go negative in TDM, but the idea that they're somehow "OP" or competitive against good players is ridiculous.

Well they got nerfed for a reason.  And they are supposedly removing it from Ghosts for a reason.  Maybe it's mostly a lag problem.  I don't have trouble with quickscopers unless I'm lagging.  Most of the time.  There's a reason people don't like them.  You shouldn't be able to rush in and "quickscope" to beat a fully auto gun.  But it happens enough that they are doing something about it.  Because it's ridiculous.  The whole idea of it is just stupid.  Always has been.. The combination of aim assist and lag is far to great to be ignored.  My guess is they can't fix the lag, so they fix the sniper. 

Just a theory.  Again I don't have these problems most of the time.

• 53. Re: Who will continue to play BlackOPs2 once/if Ghosts arrives?
    RAGEmajichands
    forgot to mention there's zero recoil on them either, and one that can fire add fast as any ar of you for a good finger. I know it's not real life but there should be some resemblance. Sniper rifles way a ton and should slow you down and much as a lmg, and to have no recoil is just stupid. A Sniper should take your shoulder off which is one of the reasons you need to lie down with them. Easy counter to them is the riot shield target finder silenced lmg Combo but I don't want to play like that, I loves me some ar play.
  • 54. Re: Who will continue to play BlackOPs2 once/if Ghosts arrives?
    nintendon't

They were nerfed to pander to the complainers/bad players. Just like dropshotting/going to prone was. If snipers were truly OP, they would've been dealt with early on like the PDW/MSMC/auto FAL.

In fact if anything the Ballista really needed a buff. Its iron sights are garbage and its small 1 hit area sometimes ****'s you at long range against other snipers. Plus the DSR/Ballista (ones that got nerfed) aren't even the best snipers! The XPR is secretly the sniper god but even then you would still get better/easier scores with an AR/SMG.

• 55. Re: Who will continue to play BlackOPs2 once/if Ghosts arrives?
    like2nap03

nintendon't wrote:

They were nerfed to pander to the complainers/bad players. Just like dropshotting/going to prone was. If snipers were truly OP, they would've been dealt with early on like the PDW/MSMC/auto FAL.

In fact if anything the Ballista really needed a buff. Its iron sights are garbage and its small 1 hit area sometimes ****'s you at long range against other snipers. Plus the DSR/Ballista (ones that got nerfed) aren't even the best snipers! The XPR is secretly the sniper god but even then you would still get better/easier scores with an AR/SMG.

It's not just bad players though.  Tons of people complain about them.  I think those people are just lagging though.  It's not so much the gun being OP as it is lag making it appear as though the sniper has super human reflexes.

Tonight was a good example.  I played against snipers and they actually had to take time to aim and shoot.  I got to watch them do it as I gunned them down.  A few days ago I played against a sniper who had bullets flying out of him while he was still sprinting on my screen.  Does that make the sniper OP?  No, but it also makes it so it's impossible to kill the guy.  And I think that kind of thing is what people are complaining about.  That lag which thankfully is rare for me.

• 56. Re: Who will continue to play BlackOPs2 once/if Ghosts arrives?
    GHOSTED

when have u seen a hacker on the Wii U?

• 57. Re: Who will continue to play BlackOPs2 once/if Ghosts arrives?
    WiimotesRus02

You love it don't you?!!

• 58. Re: Who will continue to play BlackOPs2 once/if Ghosts arrives?
    BlackMetroid95

I'll probably play Blops 2 when Ghosts is released...but wayyy less. This game can be annoying to play sometimes, but its still a decent game. I still play Blops 1- MW3 is still way too full of hackers...

• 59. Re: Who will continue to play BlackOPs2 once/if Ghosts arrives?
    DivineHeadShot

I have to say, I'm really disappointed in Ghosts. The Graphics are really bad and the maps are horrible. The Killstreaks are garbage and the guns all feel generic and bland. Handguns are basically useless and smgs are bad too, But worst of all the spawns are the worst of any COD ever, by far.The game modes are crap too, especially for hardcore. Whats up with no ground war?  The one thing it has going for it is, there is almost no lag at all. If my whole 100 man clan hadn't moved completely over to ghosts I would go back to black ops in a second. Also I have run into more hackers in two weeks on ghosts that the whole time playing Blops 2.  The clan war thing is just stupid. My clan qualified as a platinum clan and come to find out most of the clans that are platinum are hacker and it has ruined a very good idea in clan wars. Also the stupid app they replaced elite with is complete horsecrap. It only works for some phones. I have to use my wifes phone, because when I log in on mine, it just says to go play my first MP game. There are way too many problems with this game. Outside of all the problems I mentioned, I just don't enjoy playing ghosts at all. One thing I don't get is, why are the graphics so much better in campaign than MP? makes no since.

IW really dropped the ball on the last two games. Trayarch is killing it with the black ops series and I hope it continues. I only had about 20 hrs total on MW3 and if it weren't for my clan I wouldn't have more than that on ghosts.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next