27 Replies Latest reply: Nov 8, 2013 9:19 AM by solidus_kalt RSS

PS3 zombies team!

BIGB13_1999

In the past i have played with a lot of freinds and continue too. Some better than others. However I am looking for a dedicated 4 man(includinv me) team that actually has a trust with one another. This one will not just be for certain goals, but also for the fun of playing. It could span whatever maps that we all have, and can even span games. This is a group that could carry on into the next treyarch titles zombies mode.

Mic not a requirement

must must be a dedicated zombies player.

minimum rank of skull

must have at least 4 bo2 maps, including tranzit and nuketown. Origins is a must, since I will play this most.

Please please join me because I would love to have a crew more specifically for zombies. leave ur psn and I will add you. Mine is BIGB13_1999. But I would prefer to add u.

• Re: PS3 zombies team!
    ZombiesFan1

No mic is okay for nuketown, but that's about it Anyway, good luck finding people. I got my share of GOOD players in my list and dosen't need more atm, too many isn't good neither, i play with the same usual ppl, and fine with that Done the Origins EE about 6-7 times so far, still fun to do in every game if i can

Ryguys

why do you need to tell people in every post how many times you've done the origins EE? Is it important to let everyone know in every thread you post on?  you say you've done it  6 times  2 with randoms in a one thread, then the same day  minutes later, in a post where someone was asking for EE help.You wouldn't help him but then you said you did the EE twice that day so that should have took you up to total of 8 times completed  . Then you come to this thread and say 6-7 times completed.  Then you post on this thread where someone is asking about zombie friends and you feel the need to post your origins EE number again and again say you don't need friends ATM then why even bother posting anything if your not  interested in being part of this guys group to start with?

ZombiesFan1

it is important to me, because every game i want the Elemental Fists, when i go in random lobbies, i ask em if they're gonna do it. If not, i'm gone. I want the fists, you dont? Then i won't play with you

ZombiesFan1

My bad i'm expressing myself. Go read something else then db. Thanks...

Just for you: Complete EE another 2 times, please add this up on your list, tks pal!

XxMUST_BE_LUCKxX

OMGi was about to say this exact same thing bro. this guys a lame man, he posted this exact same thing on mine. TWICE. noone cares about ppl who ARENT going to help. i mean come on now dude.

ZombiesFan1

and i'll keep doing so... He clearly said he have alot of friends, he just want more. I have over the limit FL, i don't need more. Yes i feel like i need to express it! You are allowed to ask for help, i'm allowed to explain why i won't help. Common sense. It's a freakin' forum. I'll start posting on every EE post telling em i've done em and won't help, sounds great

XxMUST_BE_LUCKxX

the fact that you say your at work on a zombie forum tells me everything i need to know and im pretty sure you would be on my friends list for about 2 mins til i deleted your ass. im an adult bro. not a child. what your doing up here is childish. you should get a life outside of a videogame man. i mean bro your saying the whole time your at work you play on this website then you say the whole time your home you play zombies? GREAT LIFE LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryguys

Glad to see im not the only one who thinks that way about this POS. I feel you on that bro, No one cares about how many times he claims he done it, he not willing to help probley because he cant!! ive helped alot of people with tranzit and DieRise but i dont bragg. Ill help you with any EE anytime i can whats your psn id?

cas11

hi. psn: cas30004. almost all day playing zombies origins

Brexican94

PSN: Brexican

I play zombs on all 3 titles, and all maps for each.

Skull w/ knife.

All EEs (both sides) done on every map that has em.

bubbabooey

add bubbabooey

MiniMartini13

Hey Add MiniMartini13, I'm sick of playing with randoms!!

YounqCheif

YounqCheif i dont have maps but im tryin to gameshare with ppl

XxMUST_BE_LUCKxX

HEY WHATS UP BRO. IVE DONE THIS ORIGINS EGG BUT I WILL HELP U NO PROBLEM. I NEED HELP WITH OTHER EGGS AS WELL AND WE ONLY NEED THE TRANSIT TROPHIES TO GET THE PLATINUM FOR B.OPS2. ILL HELP U GET THE PLATINUM TROPHY IF YOU WILL HELP ME DUDE. MY GAMERTAG IS THE SAME AS IT SAYS UP HERE. IM READY. IM AN ADULT AND IF YOUR UNDER 18 THEN I JUST WASTED YOUR TIME AND FOR THAT IM SORRY. NEWAY IF WE DONT MEET UP THEN I HOPE WHOEVER YOU FIND HELPS YOU OUT!!!

cloud2021

add me if u want. u have a mic and have all maps. ive done all ee except origions. psn cloud2021

Gurl_BeAtNu

add  me I'm looking for a dedicated team I have a mic and all the maps and a skull and knife Gurl_BeAtNu

thecalmquail

Started reading the posts thinking there was only a few, theres loads on here!

anyway, back to topic, add LEAD_PSYCHOPATH  22 with mic. Got all dlc for bo2 and first strike and rezurection on bo1.

im a knife player.

kerriix

Add me xkerriix I'll be on very soon and im a really good player I know what I'm doing and I want to play with a good team too

solidus_kalt

hi! nice to see so many ppl asking for some zombie wingmen :-) please feel free to add me too. i am an adult, i have a mic. psn id: solidus_kalt

thanks