14 Replies Latest reply: Oct 31, 2013 8:52 PM by TiltedJ Branched to a new discussion. RSS

Three of my skylanders have gone missing.

TiltedJ

While playing yesterday I was visiting friends' islands to collect kudos.  The last several friends I tried to visit I received an error and to try and visit later.  It was then that I noticed three of my skylanders had gone missing:  Chill, Whirlwind, and Autumn Stump Smash.  Chill and Whirlwind were at least level 10 or 11 and Autumn Stump Smash I had just gotten to level 8 recently.  My task list still has a mission for me to send him to Treetop Terrace.  When I bring up the list of skylanders though it wants me to repurchase all three.  I have the figures for Chill and Whirlwind and could probably use the portal to unlock them again, but am afraid I would lose all progress with them.  Autumn Stump Smash I won in the wishing well and see no other way to re-unlock him without buying gems.

I am playing on an IPad 2 with IOS 6.1.3.  My apple ID is

Message was edited by: OGHuxtable For Privacy reasons, we have removed your email address form your post.

• Re: Three of my skylanders have gone missing.
    OGHuxtable

Hi TiltedJ,

Are you logged into your Activate account?  Have you tried un-installing and re-installing the app?

Thanks ^AH

TiltedJ

I am usually logged into Activate when I play it.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling as you suggested and now things are even more messed up.  Whenever I start the game it says Downloading 0.0% for a few seconds then says it had an error trying to download.  The game will not start at all.  is also my Activate ID.

OGHuxtable

HI  TiltedJ,

We have removed your email address from your second post.  Please do not post your email address as the information is listed in a public forum.

Can you provide the exact error message you are receiving when trying to download the app?

Thanks ^AH

TiltedJ

Retry Download

Kaos is at it again and has caused a problem with

your download.  Please check your connection and

ensure you have enough storage space on your

device.

My connection is fine; I am using my iPad to send this reply.  I also have over 11GB free on the iPad.  I have tried killing and restarting the game.  I have also tried a power-off and back on of the iPad, but get the same results.

OGHuxtable

Hi TiltedJ,

Please provide us with the following information so that we can forward the matter for further review:

1. Your Activate name. (please do not post an email address).

2. Previous and current level. (Only applies if the account has been reset or rolled back).

3. Any gems lost and dollar amount spent on gems.

Additionally, have you downloaded the latest version of iOS since your original post?

Thanks ^AH