1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 89 Replies Latest reply: Oct 13, 2013 12:38 PM by gallp13 Go to original post RSS
  • 80. Re: Ghost Players are Hypocrites
    shiister
    Without Ghost, BO would be like express mode with spy-plane and counter spy plane popping up every 2-3 kills. Ghost balance out the spy plane, and as for ghost players who use spy planes, I'm one of them people because I run that killstreak for the TEAM thats what called being a team player is, rather my team have enemies show up so they dont die feeding the enemy killstreaks and affecting me.
  • 81. Re: Ghost Players are Hypocrites
    Spur4

NIGHTMARE-1000 wrote:

Snipingdbag wrote:

Ghost can be balanced while completely removing the game ruining glitchy perk SC pro. First Remove the ghillie suit, give Ghost users always the normal ghost suit, so that they can't hide in bushes with silenced ars so easily. Ghillie suits should be a standard to a sniper calls only, with kill challenges like in modern warfare.

Then split it up the perk in two Perks, atm it's by far the most useful multi-functional perk, it's seen as cheap for a reason. It is.

Perk one Ghost No name tag, pro invisible to uav. Making people work to be invisible to uav would speed up the game. Challenges kill 150 people who have uav up, kill 250 people with uav up, kill 100 people with friendly blackbirds up. Something like that. On the other hand this would be total noob pwning, the standard being invisible to uav seems better.

Perk two, replace SC aka glitch with Assassin, quicker launcher lock-on & 2 extra strela / law rockets, pro invisible to choppas & helicopters.

This way the game would be 10 times more fun / fair without gitch pro, while "stealth" remains in the game, people just need to give up more for it and work more for it, like in mw3 soon.

Why do I get the feeling you won't be happy until ghost is useless, do you rely on spy planes that much that you require invisibility to radar to be a pro perk?
    And as for your so called assassin suggestion with 2 extra strellas, THAT'S WHAT SCAVENGER IS FOR DUMBASS, and also people will no longer use the Strella since the LAW would be superior (why do you think it only has one shot).
    LOL at you bringing up MW3 and how that will fix ghost, in fact as assassin it will be more powerful than ever and blind eye will simply be a switchover class    

I actually thought he had a fair enough suggestion. I, personally, dislike the Ghillie suit feature; It seems like a bit of an overkill to include this with a perk. Instead, it should be given to snipers(as he stated). The other perk he suggested makes since, although it is possible that it will be a switchover only class unless it includes extra rockets for non lock-on launchers(not noob tubes, but things like RPG's). The LAW could be given a slightly longer lock-on and reload time to balance it against the strela. My favorite part of his suggestion is that it keeps the main purpose of Ghost in the game, which is to encourage flanking. Ghost gives you the ability to keep moving without worrying as much about corner campers(who would have a spy plane up) and it allows you to not stop in the process of flanking to shoot down planes. It really wasn't a bad suggestion at all and I'm a person who wouldn't mind keeping Ghost the way it is. If it has to be "balanced" though, this would be the fairest way for all sides. It also removes second chance and provides a replacement for its perk slot, which is another good thing. 
  • 82. Re: Ghost Players are Hypocrites
    NIGHTMARE-1000

Spur4 wrote:

I actually thought he had a fair enough suggestion. I, personally, dislike the Ghillie suit feature; It seems like a bit of an overkill to include this with a perk. Instead, it should be given to snipers(as he stated). The other perk he suggested makes since, although it is possible that it will be a switchover only class unless it includes extra rockets for non lock-on launchers(not noob tubes, but things like RPG's). The LAW could be given a slightly longer lock-on and reload time to balance it against the strela. My favorite part of his suggestion is that it keeps the main purpose of Ghost in the game, which is to encourage flanking. Ghost gives you the ability to keep moving without worrying as much about corner campers(who would have a spy plane up) and it allows you to not stop in the process of flanking to shoot down planes. It really wasn't a bad suggestion at all and I'm a person who wouldn't mind keeping Ghost the way it is. If it has to be "balanced" though, this would be the fairest way for all sides. It also removes second chance and provides a replacement for its perk slot, which is another good thing. 

Ghost is balanced the way it is, if people like him learned to use their eyes and take advantage of explosives instead of relying on the spy plane then ghost wouldn't be a problem. Honestly for the most part the gillie suit doesn't hide you (in some parts it lights you up) and the fact that he wanted UAV invisibility as a PRO variant of the perk shows that he falls under the category of get killed by ghost user, repeat same mistake and then whine. He just wants everything handed to him instead of actually trying to adapt to change.
    Considering this is coming from a guy who hasn't used ghost since day one of Black Ops (that's me) I think my word is more reliable and unbiased than his.
    What really makes me laugh is how some of these whiners think IW got it right by splitting the perk and how ghost will be severely weakened, boy are they in for a surprise. I CAN'T WAIT!
  • 83. Re: Ghost Players are Hypocrites
    Amurr330
    wow, something new, and by new I mean old. I generally only use ghost on my sniper class, maybe once in a while an smg class, but up until I got bored and said screw it, ran uav, napalm, mortar team. But gee, it's not cause i need the radar to see the enemy, it's to better aim my preferred killstreaks, and help my team, cause some of those randoms need all the help they can get. It also helps in that unless I'm driving the other team up a wall with a suppressed dragunav, or even then really, snipers are terrible at close range, and it helps to know where johnny flash or jimmy Juggernaut are ( lightweight/marathon and flak jacket for those that didn't get it), seeing as one seems to run past my claymore 80% of the time, and the other just walks through it. That way, I can pull out my pistol, and have half a chance of shooting him first.

And you know what, if some camper with ghost kills me when I'm running my ar, smg, or lmg class with scavenger? I go back, cook a grenade, and effectively ram it down his throat. Or I go back, and shoot him cause he hasn't moved, or a laws rocket, or a dozen other methods of killing them.

Ghost is as much for noobs, as sleight of hand, scavenger, and any other perk in this game are, the spy plane lets your TEAM see where the enemy is, it lets you position killstreaks like napalm, that can't be shot down, far better.

The real problem, is camper's, the boneheads that fed them kills cause they just walk right back and try grenades or flashbangs, and those who require a red dot or a map, cause without that, they can't even camp with their flak jacket well.
  • 84. Re: Ghost Players are Hypocrites
    Dark_Star_AK74u
    wow you guys are still talking about this and still on this thread its been 7 days and its still going on
  • 85. Re: Ghost Players are Hypocrites

Dark_Star_AK74u wrote:

wow you guys are still talking about this and still on this thread its been 7 days and its still going on

Says the guy that bumped it.
  • 86. Re: Ghost Players are Hypocrites
    Dark_Star_AK74u
    do you make a lot of accounts because people report you? haha i'm a guy and your a kid right
  • 87. Re: Ghost Players are Hypocrites

Dark_Star_AK74u wrote:

do you make a lot of accounts because people report you? haha i'm a guy and your a kid right

This is my second account only.
  • 88. Re: Ghost Players are Hypocrites
    Dark_Star_AK74u
    haha i guess some things happen for a reason and well it was good talking to you kid and you do know were off topic right? i don't think you knew i just wanted to remind you
  • 89. Re: Ghost Players are Hypocrites
    gallp13

Maybe

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next