5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 14, 2013 10:14 PM by KILL_EM_ALL_666 RSS

auto clan member enrollment

KILL_EM_ALL_666

When I registered our clan, It asked if I wanted to auto enroll the 67 members we already have. I was on my lunch break, so I figured I would wait till I got off work to do that. But now when I go back to it now, it doesn't give me that option. Just has myself on the roster.  I know I can email a link to all the members, and have them join that way but I was wondering if there is some button I'am not seeing to have the members auto populated into the clan or was that a one-time chance when I first registered the clan for ghost.

• Re: auto clan member enrollment
    KILL_EM_ALL_666

Make sure you auto populate your clans roster, because the URL's that are generated don't work as of now. Give em a few days and I'am sure they will get everything working. Hopefully.

bycmc

same issue with our clan NBRD. I left and no more option to auto populate.. tried to give the link to my members and it don't work.. also on my end it shows that we are registered, but on my members side it shows we are not registered and I verified that with my other account as well.. they always seem to release stuff before it actually works right, and this makes it 10 times more harder and aggravating then it should be.. very disappointed and the game isn't out yet.. grrrrr!!!!

Saltan_Wolf

Better hope then its all sorted when game is out, better now then then

KILL_EM_ALL_666

Found in the FAQ, that you can't send out direct invitations to your members in the pre-registration page during the pre-registration period, unless you auto populate. Come Nov. 5th we will have "full capability", meaning you can send out direct clan invitations to members. So appears that the generated URL's are for new members that aren't in the clan already. I haven't used the URL's for non-members yet, so I cant say for sure if they work or not for non-members.

OGMs_SkullCraker

I created a new clan and haven't been able to get the link out. so if it works for you, please let me know how you did it..