Will do clan ops and challenges

Message me Or add me

PSN: x2RAW_eNvyx

• Re: Looking For A PS3 Clan
    RoyalFilth

Bump

FUIMGR8

IMMORAL GODS ARE LOOKING FOR ACTIVE MEMBERS FOR PS3 AND PS4 GHOST AND BO2.  WANTING TO ADD MEMBERS TO CARRY OVER TO GHOST FOR PS3 AND PS4. WE ARE A LVL 29 CLAN WITH  SOME ACTIVE PLAYERS. WANTING TO CREATE ACTIVE TEAMS WITHIN THE CLAN. LOOKING FOR  REAL CLAN  MEMBERS WHO ARE OF SAME MIND SET  ONE TEAM ONE FIGHT AND WHERE WE CAN ENJOY PLAYING TOGETHER. WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR ARE ACTIVE MEMBERS TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP FORWARD.  HERE ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN THE CLAN ALONG WITH POSITIONS WE ARE LOOKING TO CREATE IF INTERESTED .

LOOKING FOR MEMBERS TO BE:

Council Leaders

Division Leaders

Section Leaders

Generals

Internal Affairs

Clan Youtube

Clan Recruiter

-MUST BE A ACTIVE MEMBER

-MUST PLAY ALL CHALLENGES WEEKDAYS DURING THE 22 HOUR PERIOD(MINIUM 2 1/2 HOURS PLAY TIME).

-MUST PLAY ALL 3 HOURS OF CLAN OPS ON WEEKENDS

-MUST HAVE A MIC /IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE BE ABLE TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS GIVEN

-MUST HAVE K/D OVER 1.00 IF LOWER WE CAN DISCUSS IT

ADD or MESSAGE ME TO APPLY AND LET ME KNOW THAT YOU SEEN THIS MESSAGE:

FUIMGR8-LEADER

DarkTamerx24

Go back to Zeonic Force =\ (Old name: Clan Epix)

PyroBones

Hey, Royal!

If you are looking for something that's not super formal (people breathing down your neck) and want to play with some great players who like to have fun and cut up while winning, check us out! We are newly formed and quickly growing, a gaming community built by gamers for gamers. I'm just a recruiter and graphics operator, so my kdr isn't anywhere near where the rest of them are! Plus, generally I'm a cut up and call out girl, so they tolerate my kdr.   Anyway, check us out if you wanna have fun winning!!

www.operatorgaming.com